“Home of Pinbawlers brand protectors, mods and accessories ”
Biz information Shop home
What's the area that takes the most damage from users besides the flipper button?
The front of the cabinet of course! There is the obvious wear of the start button, and people scratching/scuffing up the front of the cabinet.
Pinbawlers to the rescue!
We have made a new product specifically designed to
* protect the front of the cabinet art
* increase game resale value
* highlight and enhance the beauty of the front artwork
* be easy to install
* be fully "reversible" (no permanent changes needed to cabinet)
What it is:
Clear laser cut PETG (1.5mm) cut exactly to fit the front of the cabinet.
This will protect your cabinet from damage and keep it looking good and the value up! it will also give a sharp bright appearance to your game.
This is great for home users, especially if you have people that sit on chairs playing, who might be tempted t o rest their feet/shoes on the bottom of edge of the cabinet.
Operators who might want to resell their games after a few years and protect the cabinet thus maximizing it's resale value.
PS: Yes I'll even make you a version for Supreme for the low price of $5000.00 because...
This is a pre-order, which I expect to start making the end of November.
Pre-order pricing is 10% off normal price (normal price will be $80 for all models except for Supreme which will be $5000)
I expect to start working on these the end of November I cannot guarantee they will ship in time for Christmas however! I will try my best.
*Note pictures shown are NOT final, I will be tweaking the leg protector cutout to perfect it.
Note if you are international PLEASE DO NOT order. I put the shipping price as $500 to stop people from from ordering internationally as I have to put something but I don't know what it will be and will have to check
PLEASE DO NOT order this until I can find out.
From $ 72.00
Pre-order now from $ 7.20!
This is a pre-order!
You pay $ 7.20 (10%) now to reserve a spot and the remaining $ 64.80 (90%) + shipping when the item is ready to ship.
A pre-order is an order for an item that is not yet available for purchase or shipment. When pre-ordering something, you're making a small deposit and you're trusting the shop to make true on delivering the item as it is offered here. If you don't know the folks running this shop, personally or by reputation, do a little research first. Pinside does not evaluate pre-order offerings, resolve disputes, or offer refunds.
Price depends on selected item variation.
Ships for $ 20.00 (International $ 500.00)
Contact arcade-cabinets.com (via PinsideMail)
This ad is linked to 65 games:
This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1463-arcade-cabinetscom/09665-pinbawlers-face-shield-front-cabinet-armor- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.
Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.