Trident Pinball Homebrew
“DIY Homebrew kits”
“DIY Homebrew kits”
DIY Homebrew Kits are produced with the end user in mind. Want to create a homebrew but don't know where to start? This kit will have you flipping within a few hours with Pop bumpers, slings, flippers, and lower lane switches. The included Cobrapin board will be pre-programmed with all the "normal" mechanics and switches setup with included diagram, all the user will have to do is mount and run wire (easy diagram included). The kits come with the following parts:
- SBC (Single Board Computer/Mini PC) running linux and Mission Pinball Framework presetup
- Cobrapin Board
- 48v and 5v PSU
- Blank whitewood with trough, flippers, slings, lower guides precut
- Jigs for inserts, pop bumpers, switches, etc
- 2 x Slingshot Assemblies
- 2 x Flipper Assemblies
- 3 x Pop Bumpers
- 4 x Lane Switches
- 1 x 4 ball trough
- Lower Inner Lane Guides
- Wiring Diagram
- 6 x rolls of 100' 18g wire (multiple colors)
- User Support (Private Discord will be provided, 1on1 Support available on an as available basis)
- Option to precut other items if customer provides cut file (EPS/PDF)
Cobrapin board will be programmed with multiple switches, additional coils, etc. Config files will be setup to easily be customized by the end user. Discord channel will also be available to all users who purchase the DIY kit. Videos are in the process of being made for all different aspects of building a homebrew using Cobrapin boards.
Lead time on shipping is 4 weeks (give or take a week). I have confirmed availability of everything and as I begin getting orders, will stock items so eventually will be able to ship faster.
Ships for $ 60.00 (International $ 150.00)
8 in stock
Contact Trident Pinball (via PinsideMail)
This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1431-trident-pinball-homebrew/07233-diy-homebrew-kit and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.
Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.