Maine Home Recreation

Star Wars HOME Edition Comic Art Pre-order!


Item description

Stern’s new Star Wars™ Comic Art Home Edition™ immerses players in the dynamic Star Wars™ galaxy. The Home Edition™ is packed with features that provide players with an irresistible game experience including select speech and footage from the original Star Wars™ trilogy, color-changing playfield inserts, a custom sculpted Death Star, and a custom sculpted and interactive TIE fighter.

Star Wars™ Comic Art Home Edition™ pinball machines feature the artwork of one of today’s most popular artists, Randy Martinez. Randy has been illustrating for over 30 years receiving countless accolades for his work. Randy has been creating cartoons, caricatures, illustrations, paintings, and 3D art for Lucasfilm since 1999.

The easy-to-setup Star Wars™Comic Art Home Edition™ is reliable, built to last, and engineered with genuine Stern commercial-quality parts. The playfield is housed in a stylish cabinet with dynamic, high definition artwork. The all-LED playfield lighting provides optimal color and brilliant light shows.

“The Star Wars™ Comic Art Home Edition™ is designed to provide quality family entertainment and bring pinball fun to homes everywhere,” said Gary Stern, Chairman and CEO of Stern Pinball, Inc. “We are pleased to bring these pinball machines celebrating the Star Wars™ galaxy and adventures to our fans with beautiful new comic artwork.”

Complementing the immersive theme and exciting gameplay experience, Stern Pinball’s powerful SPIKE™ electronics hardware system enables high-definition graphics and innovative animations. SPIKE™ reduces system complexity and energy usage, resulting in enhanced reliability and simplified servicing.

This is a PRE ORDER for the upcoming production. Limited Qty. available.



Item photos

-_D07LLw (resized).jpeg
j2KaeBfc (resized).jpeg
m1xJ8BYE (resized).jpeg



Order now!

Pick a variation

SW Home Comic
Pre-order for $ 549.90

$ 5,499.00




Price

$ 5,499.00

Pre-order now for $ 549.90!


This is a pre-order!

You pay $ 549.90 (10%) now to reserve a spot and the remaining $ 4,949.10 (90%) + shipping when the item is ready to ship.


A pre-order is an order for an item that is not yet available for purchase or shipment. When pre-ordering something, you're making a small deposit and you're trusting the shop to make true on delivering the item as it is offered here. If you don't know the folks running this shop, personally or by reputation, do a little research first. Pinside does not evaluate pre-order offerings, resolve disputes, or offer refunds.


Free shipping! This item does not ship internationally.



Listed in

Games > Pinball Machine


Questions?

Contact MaineHomeRec (via PinsideMail)

2077406135

2077406135




Linked to games

This ad is linked to 1 game:



Other items in this category

$ 8,899.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
$ 8,395.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
$ 7,795.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
$ 5,499.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
$ 6,699.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
$ 8,295.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
$ 8,899.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
$ 7,395.00
$ 7,295.00

Find other relevant mods/parts!

Click here to find other mods for Star Wars (Home Edition)!