“Here Comes The FUN! ”
For over 50 years, Mattel's HOT WHEELS™ die cast cars have been sought and collected by hundreds of millions of fans all over the world. Over 5 billion cars have been sold incorporating more than 20,000 different car designs.
Today this multi-generational franchise is bigger than it's ever been, and by far the #1 selling toy in the world!*
And now American Pinball is proud to present the first officially licensed HOT WHEELS™ pinball machine. The exciting and fast-paced world of HOT WHEELS™ comes to life under glass, featuring a dazzling array of gameplay objectives that will keep players of all ages racing back to play again and again.
Two ramps with translucent Hot Wheels™ orange and blue coloring
Fully Decaled Apron
Internal Cabinet Side Art included with every game
Over 140 RGB lights for both feature inserts and general playfield illumination
Magnet that grabs or accelerates the ball
3 Redline Tire Pop Bumpers
2 Drop Targets
Saucer with side kick-out
Vertical Up kick (VUK) with Orange Loop Return
First of its kind, 3D Lenticular back panel
5 Hot Wheels™ Cars on display including Interactive Spinning Hot Wheels™ car
R-P-M Stand-Up Targets
Collect Car Stand-Up Targets
B-A-T-T-L-E Stand-Up Targets
Shooter lane ball re-entry
5 multi ball modes
R-P-M targets rev TACH for increased scoring and REDLINE multiball to collect RIP ROD™
B-A-T-T-L-E targets & lit saucer to BATTLE CREATURES
Defeat CREATURES & DRAVEN for RODGER DODGER™
Hit Car targets to collect CARS. Fill collector case for CAR CHAOS to collect TWIN MILL™
Play VICTORY LAP, LOOP CRASH, and TRACK MULTIBALLS for SHARKRUISER™
COMPLETE RACE and capture CHECKERED FLAG to win race & start VICTORY LAP MULTIBALL
Complete lit LOOPS to crash cars and start LOOP CRASH MULTIBALL
Collect all cars to become a Hot Wheels™ Legend
Direct Digital Print Back glass
Multiple Custom Music Tracks paced to gameplay
15.6" Full Color LCD with 1366x768 resolution
4 stereo speakers plus 8” cabinet subwoofer
Powder Coated Cabinet Armor
75"H x 29"W x 55"D
This offering is for a Hot Wheels Classic edition, which comes with Art Blades and a topperr! Options like Magic Glass, Shakers and Knockers are also available!
MAINE HOME RECREATION IS AN AUTHORIZED AMERICAN PINBALL DEALER AND GUARANTEES THE BEST ALL IN PRICE ON ANY AMERICAN GAME WE SELL.
Pre-order now for $ 699.50!
This is a pre-order!
You pay $ 699.50 (10%) now to reserve a spot and the remaining $ 6,295.50 (90%) + shipping when the item is ready to ship.
A pre-order is an order for an item that is not yet available for purchase or shipment. When pre-ordering something, you're making a small deposit and you're trusting the shop to make true on delivering the item as it is offered here. If you don't know the folks running this shop, personally or by reputation, do a little research first. Pinside does not evaluate pre-order offerings, resolve disputes, or offer refunds.
Ships for $ 199.00 This item does not ship internationally.
This ad is linked to 1 game:
Click here to find other mods for Hot Wheels!