Maine Home Recreation

Preorder Oktoberfest Pinball by American Pinball - LOADED! Pre-order!

Item description

***********This is a preorder. Call for details************
Limited Qty Available
Pinball on Tap
Experience the world famous Oktoberfest, year round, with Pinball on Tap! Travel around the festival, visiting over a dozen tents and collecting steins for each.

Thrill at the exciting rides, including the amazing Corkscrew rollercoaster! Enjoy fantastic music, food, and drink to round out the ultimate Oktoberfest adventure.

Playfield Features
Multiple wire form ramps including the Awesome Corkscrew Roller Coaster, with twin loops and a zig zag
Rollercoaster Shack & Beer Barrel 3-ball lock mechanisms
RGB lighting for both feature inserts and general playfield illumination
Otto the Bartender - Interactive target and ball lock assembly
Three flippers
Three bumper car pop bumpers
Three slingshots
Four magnets, two of which are player-controlled via Mag Nab cabinet button
Ramp that raises and lowers
Rule Features
5 multi balls (including Beer Barrel Multi ball and Corkscrew Multi ball)
14 Tent Modes, including a video mode and a mini-wizard mode
Beer Stein Power Ups to assist player towards objectives and increase scoring
Food Stand, scoring accelerator with two special modes, including a mini-wizard mode
Three mini-wizard modes and an Uber-Wizard mode
Lots of ducks!

Cabinet Features
Real back glass
Custom music
275lbs unboxed
75"H x 29"W x 55"D
15.6" Full Color LCD with 1366x768 resolution
6 stereo speakers plus 8” cabinet subwoofer
This version of the game features a shaker motor, knocker kit, magic glass, Art Blades and the Beer Stein !

***********This is a preorder************


Item photos

oktober (resized).jpg

Order now!

Pick a variation

Oktoberfest Loaded
Pre-order for $ 829.50

$ 8,295.00


$ 8,295.00

Pre-order now for $ 829.50!

This is a pre-order!

You pay $ 829.50 (10%) now to reserve a spot and the remaining $ 7,465.50 (90%) + shipping when the item is ready to ship.

A pre-order is an order for an item that is not yet available for purchase or shipment. When pre-ordering something, you're making a small deposit and you're trusting the shop to make true on delivering the item as it is offered here. If you don't know the folks running this shop, personally or by reputation, do a little research first. Pinside does not evaluate pre-order offerings, resolve disputes, or offer refunds.

Ships for $ 199.00 This item does not ship internationally.

Listed in

Games > Pinball Machine


Contact MaineHomeRec (via PinsideMail)



Linked to games

This ad is linked to 1 game:

Other items in this category

$ 6,699.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
$ 7,395.00
$ 8,395.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
$ 7,795.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
$ 7,295.00
$ 8,899.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
$ 5,499.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
$ 5,499.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
$ 8,899.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine

Find other relevant mods/parts!

Click here to find other mods for Oktoberfest!