Item description

Visit our web site - http://www.ThePinballPlace.com
Authorized Dealer.

New & reconditioned pinball machines in stock.

Will consider trades. Factory Warranty.

Paypal, Credit cards accepted.

Price + shipping.



Item photos

hw_flyer_front (resized).png
hotwheels-pinball-game-shadow (resized).png
Detail#1 (resized).jpg
Detail#10 (resized).jpg
Detail#12 (resized).jpg
Detail#13 (resized).jpg
Detail#14 (resized).jpg
Detail#15 (resized).jpg
Detail#5 (resized).jpg
Detail#6 (resized).jpg
Detail#7 (resized).jpg
Detail#9 (resized).jpg
HW Decal Back Panel-04.08.2020 Legal Line (resized).png
HotWheels Playfield Legal Line (resized).jpg



Order now!

Pick a variation

HOT WHEELS
Pre-order for $ 629.50
$ 6,295.00




Price

$ 6,295.00

Pre-order now for $ 629.50!


This is a pre-order!

You pay $ 629.50 (10%) now to reserve a spot and the remaining $ 5,665.50 (90%) + shipping when the item is ready to ship.


A pre-order is an order for an item that is not yet available for purchase or shipment. When pre-ordering something, you're making a small deposit and you're trusting the shop to make true on delivering the item as it is offered here. If you don't know the folks running this shop, personally or by reputation, do a little research first. Pinside does not evaluate pre-order offerings, resolve disputes, or offer refunds.


Ships for $ 200.00 This item does not ship internationally.



Listed in

Games > Pinball Machine


Questions?

Contact The Pinball Place (via PinsideMail)

507-381-7266




Linked to games

This ad is linked to 1 game:



Other items in this category

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
JURASSIC PARK PRO Pre-order!
Pinball Machine
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
DEAD POOL (PRO) Pre-order!
Pinball Machine
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
AVENGERS PREM Pre-order!
Pinball Machine
$ 8,899.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
$ 11,500.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
$ 7,950.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
$ 6,500.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Godzilla Premium Pre-order!
Pinball Machine
$ 6,699.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Godzilla Pro Pre-order!
Pinball Machine
$ 4,999.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
$ 6,699.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
$ 8,295.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
$ 8,899.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
$ 8,800.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine

Find other relevant mods/parts!

Click here to find other mods for Hot Wheels!