“New and Used Game Sales”
Visit our web site - http://www.ThePinballPlace.com
New & reconditioned pinball machines in stock.
Will consider trades. Stern Factory Warranty.
Paypal, Credit cards accepted.
Inventory changes daily, so please call for availability.
Pre-order now for $ 949.90!
This is a pre-order!
You pay $ 949.90 (10%) now to reserve a spot and the remaining $ 8,549.10 (90%) + shipping when the item is ready to ship.
A pre-order is an order for an item that is not yet available for purchase or shipment. When pre-ordering something, you're making a small deposit and you're trusting the shop to make true on delivering the item as it is offered here. If you don't know the folks running this shop, personally or by reputation, do a little research first. Pinside does not evaluate pre-order offerings, resolve disputes, or offer refunds.
Ships for $ 200.00 This item does not ship internationally.
This ad is linked to 1 game:
Click here to find other mods for Jurassic Park (Premium)!