Vacation notice

Sorry, Dystopic Pinball is “away” until 2022-02-01. You can not currently place any orders with this shop.


Dystopic Pinball

TRON Bundle Cabinet + Flynn's Arcade mods - TRON LEGACY Pre-order!


Item description

This is a bundle with the FLYNN'S ARCADE mod + the TRON arcade cabinet mod.
Both 3D printed in high quality resin, airbrushed. Supports in black PETG.
BONUS: Daft Punk vinyl sticker and scorecards included!
Easy installation.



Item photos

4 (resized).jpeg
FLYNNS (resized).jpg
IMG_20200715_133709 (resized).jpg
WhatsApp Image 2020-11-28 at 18.16.20 (resized).jpeg
troncard (resized).jpg



Order now!

Pick a variation

Standard BUNDLE
Pre-order for € 12.00

€ 120.00




Price

€ 120.00

Pre-order now for € 12.00!


This is a pre-order!

You pay € 12.00 (10%) now to reserve a spot and the remaining € 108.00 (90%) + shipping when the item is ready to ship.


A pre-order is an order for an item that is not yet available for purchase or shipment. When pre-ordering something, you're making a small deposit and you're trusting the shop to make true on delivering the item as it is offered here. If you don't know the folks running this shop, personally or by reputation, do a little research first. Pinside does not evaluate pre-order offerings, resolve disputes, or offer refunds.


Ships for € 11.00 (International € 25.00) Free shipping on orders over € 200.00




Questions?

Contact Dystopic Pinball (via PinsideMail)

+393701516977




Linked to games

This ad is linked to 2 games:



Other items in this category

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
€ 35.00
€ 30.00
€ 25.00
From: € 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
€ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
€ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
From: € 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
From: € 5.00
€ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
€ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
From: € 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
From: € 90.00
From: € 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
From: € 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
€ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
From: € 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
€ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
From: € 30.00
€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
From: € 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
€ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
€ 45.00
€ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons