Vacation notice

Sorry, Dystopic Pinball is “away” until 2022-02-01. You can not currently place any orders with this shop.


Shop highlight!

Dystopic Pinball

FLYNN'S Arcade mod - Tron Legacy Pre-order!


Item description

"STANDARD VERSION"
Flynn's Arcade building mod. LED inside connected to the "Flynn's arcade" insert on the playfield.
When the LED lights up, the sign "FLYNN'S" and the windows light up!

The toy matches what is seen in the DMD animation (check the attached photo).

Building printed in transparent resin, other parts in black PLA. Airbrushed + handpainted + silver vinyl stiker.
Kit installation is very easy... you can do it in like 5 mins.

BONUS: Daft Punk vinyl sticker and scorecards included!


-----------------------------------------------------------

"3D PRINTED ONLY" version include what you see in the photo: building + 3 parts that need to be glued to the building once its painted. No led, no silver sticker for support. You need to complete it by yourself.

BONUS: Daft Punk vinyl sticker and scorecards included!



Item photos

FLYN_3DONLY (resized).jpg
LIT (resized).jpg
P_20200531_143555 (resized).jpg
P_20200531_143612 (resized).jpg
P_20200531_143622 (resized).jpg
daftpunk (resized).jpg
tron_cards (resized).jpg



Order now!

Pick a variation

Standar Version
Pre-order for € 7.50

€ 75.00

3D PRINTED ONLY
Pre-order for € 4.00

€ 40.00




Price

From € 40.00

Pre-order now from € 4.00!


This is a pre-order!

You pay € 4.00 (10%) now to reserve a spot and the remaining € 36.00 (90%) + shipping when the item is ready to ship.


A pre-order is an order for an item that is not yet available for purchase or shipment. When pre-ordering something, you're making a small deposit and you're trusting the shop to make true on delivering the item as it is offered here. If you don't know the folks running this shop, personally or by reputation, do a little research first. Pinside does not evaluate pre-order offerings, resolve disputes, or offer refunds.


Price depends on selected item variation.

Ships for € 11.00 (International € 25.00) Free shipping on orders over € 200.00




Questions?

Contact Dystopic Pinball (via PinsideMail)

+393701516977




Linked to games

This ad is linked to 2 games:



Other items in this category

€ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
€ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
€ 25.00
From: € 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
€ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
€ 45.00
From: € 30.00
€ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
€ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
From: € 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
From: € 90.00
From: € 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
€ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
From: € 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
€ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
From: € 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
€ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
€ 30.00
From: € 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
From: € 5.00
€ 35.00
€ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons