Gameroom Mods

Reproduction Target Face: Game Plan Bullseye Pre-order!

Item description

Game Plan Target Face (Unknown part number) (only the face - Not the whole assembly)
** This product is in pre-production at this point. The design is preliminarily completed and we are looking for one or two people to test the pre-production part in their game and work with us to refine the design. For your efforts you will receive 2 sets of the final production part once they are ready. Please PM us if you are interested in participating! **

Red acrylic with etched white target imprint - These are laser cut acrylic (holes, back, and target rings) and finished with glossy spray paint. Note the color of the target is very close to the original red color but not exact.

- 2 targets
- 4 small screws with nuts
- 5 rivets
Note: the package may include extra screws, nuts, and rivets

The original target face was riveted to the bracket. This set of target faces can be installed either using the included screws and nuts or the included rivets. To install using rivets you will need a rivet tool like the HT-180 from Hanson Rivet (Affiliate link)

These items are shipped via USPS First Class Letter envelope.

Item photos

pasted_image (resized).png

Order now!

Pick a variation

1x Gameplan Crosshairs Target Face
Pre-order for $ 2.00
Game: Not selected
$ 19.98


$ 19.98

Pre-order now for $ 2.00!

This is a pre-order!

You pay $ 2.00 (10%) now to reserve a spot and the remaining $ 17.98 (90%) + shipping when the item is ready to ship.

A pre-order is an order for an item that is not yet available for purchase or shipment. When pre-ordering something, you're making a small deposit and you're trusting the shop to make true on delivering the item as it is offered here. If you don't know the folks running this shop, personally or by reputation, do a little research first. Pinside does not evaluate pre-order offerings, resolve disputes, or offer refunds.

Free shipping! (International $ 15.00)

Listed in

Parts > Hardware

Linked to games

This ad is linked to 1 game:

Other items in this category

$ 24.98
$ 14.98

Find other relevant mods/parts!

Click here to find other mods for Pinball Lizard!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.