Call for Special Pricing and to order ########## NIB Free shipping
ents, engage with the player community, and participate in promotions and Challenge Quests. Insider Connected also provides an operator-focused toolset to drive location play through Location Leaderboards, build player loyalty, analyze performance, make adjustments remotely, and maintain the machines. Registration for Insider Connected is available at insider.sternpinball.com/.
Commemorating this exclusive pinball machine, the James Bond 007 60th Anniversary Limited Edition includes the official James Bond 007 pinball topper, an exclusive full-color mirrored backglass inspired by 60 years of James Bond, custom high gloss and powder-coated pinball armor, a custom designer-autographed bottom arch, an exclusive Union Jack pinball shooter knob, upgraded audio system, anti-reflection pinball playfield glass, shaker motor, a sequentially numbered plaque, and a Certificate of Authenticity signed by Stern Chairman Gary Stern and President & CEO Seth Davis.
“For the ultimate James Bond fan, we wanted to celebrate 60 years of this beloved film franchise in style. Partnering with EON Productions/Danjaq, MGM Studios and Aston Martin, we created a timeless pinball experience.” said Gary Stern, Chairman. “Get connected today and become a legend.”
Games configured for North America operate on 60 cycle electricity only.
These games will not operate in countries with 50 cycle electricity (including but not limited to Europe, UK, Australia).
Pre-order now for $ 10,000.00!
This is a pre-order!
You pay $ 10,000.00 (10%) now to reserve a spot and the remaining $ 89,999.99 (90%) + shipping when the item is ready to ship.
A pre-order is an order for an item that is not yet available for purchase or shipment. When pre-ordering something, you're making a small deposit and you're trusting the shop to make true on delivering the item as it is offered here. If you don't know the folks running this shop, personally or by reputation, do a little research first. Pinside does not evaluate pre-order offerings, resolve disputes, or offer refunds.
Free shipping! This item does not ship internationally.
Contact Classic Game Rooms (via PinsideMail)
This ad is linked to 1 game:
Click here to find other mods for James Bond 007 (60th LE)!
This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1160-classic-game-rooms/07636-james-bond-60th-anniversary-edition-pinball-machine and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.
Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.