Preorder call Jaon
$2000 Deposit required
Pre-order now for $ 976.90!
This is a pre-order!
You pay $ 976.90 (10%) now to reserve a spot and the remaining $ 8,792.10 (90%) + shipping when the item is ready to ship.
A pre-order is an order for an item that is not yet available for purchase or shipment. When pre-ordering something, you're making a small deposit and you're trusting the shop to make true on delivering the item as it is offered here. If you don't know the folks running this shop, personally or by reputation, do a little research first. Pinside does not evaluate pre-order offerings, resolve disputes, or offer refunds.
Free shipping! This item does not ship internationally.
Contact Classic Game Rooms (via PinsideMail)
This ad is linked to 1 game:
Click here to find other mods for Scooby Doo (Collectors Edition)!
This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1160-classic-game-rooms/07532-spooky-scooby-doo-pinball-machine and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.
Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.