Classic Game Rooms

Toy Story Collectors Edition Pinball Machine Pre-order!


Item description

send an email to order
Classicgamerooms.com
4704441395
COLLECTORS EDITION FEATURES:

Carnival Red Powder Chrome Armor
Individually Numbered CE Plaque – Limited to only 1,000 Units
Pixar Luxo Ball Shooter Knob
Exclusive Playfield Artwork with Sparkle Accents
RadCal Cabinet Art Package by John Youssi
Mirrored Backglass & Art Blades
Fiber Optic Fireworks Topper with Flying Duke Caboom Mech
450+ Individually Controlled RGB LEDs with Under Cabinet Lighting
Signature Card Signed by Pat Lawlor & Jack Guarnieri
Laser Etched Rule Card
Additional Custom Speech by Annie Potts (Bo Peep)
Custom Voice Narration by Tim Allen (Buzz Lightyear)
Pinball Version of “You’ve Got a Friend in Me” by Randy Newman
27″ Backbox LCD Display With Scenes From The Film
10″ Carnival Game LCD Playfield Display
120 Watt 2.1 Stereo Sound System with Subwoofer
JJP Exclusive HotRail Lighting System
Star Adventurer RGB LED Stunt Deck Marquee
Duke Caboom Stunt Ramp with Benson Posts
Gabby Gabby Pop-Up Mech
Second Chance Antique Store Mystery Scoop
“Take A Chance” Spinning Wheel Mechanism
Road Trip Physical 3-Ball Lock with Drop Target
5 FORKY Targets
4 Buzz Pop Bumpers
2 Woody and Bo Peep Spinners – 1 Captive Ball
Shaker Motor & Invisiglass™
Photo Booth Camera
Wi-Fi + Bluetooth Audio
Wi-Fi Enabled + Bluetooth Audio
SHIPPING COST MAY VARY BASED ON FREIGHT DISTANCE, TOTAL WILL BE CALCULATED PRIOR TO GAME SHIPPING.



Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.




Order now!

Pick a variation

Toy Story Collectors Edition Pinball Machine
Pre-order for $ 1,500.00

$ 15,000.00




Price

$ 15,000.00

Pre-order now for $ 1,500.00!


This is a pre-order!

You pay $ 1,500.00 (10%) now to reserve a spot and the remaining $ 13,500.00 (90%) + shipping when the item is ready to ship.


A pre-order is an order for an item that is not yet available for purchase or shipment. When pre-ordering something, you're making a small deposit and you're trusting the shop to make true on delivering the item as it is offered here. If you don't know the folks running this shop, personally or by reputation, do a little research first. Pinside does not evaluate pre-order offerings, resolve disputes, or offer refunds.


Ships for $ 250.00 This item does not ship internationally.



Listed in

Games > Pinball Machine


Questions?

Contact Classic Game Rooms (via PinsideMail)

4704441395

6782835959




Linked to games

This ad is linked to 2 games:



Other items in this category

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
$ 8,899.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
$ 9,250.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
$ 4,999.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
$ 8,395.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
$ 6,899.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
$ 4,999.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
$ 7,245.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
$ 8,899.00
$ 6,699.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
$ 8,899.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
$ 8,699.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
$ 6,699.00
$ 8,899.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
$ 8,899.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
$ 6,699.00
$ 6,899.00
$ 7,795.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
$ 8,000.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
$ 8,899.00
$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
$ 8,899.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
$ 6,899.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
$ 6,899.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
$ 4,999.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
$ 12,000.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine

Find other relevant mods/parts!

Click here to find other mods for Toy Story 4 (LE)!

Click here to find other mods for Toy Story 4 (CE)!