Classic Game Rooms

Cactus Canyon Special + Edition Pinball Machine Pre-order!


Item description

Do you have what it takes to save the day? Cactus Canyon Remake puts you in the game as the future lawman of the old west town of Cactus Canyon. Save the town bank from a robbery, show off your skills as an expert marksman, even tame wild broncos and don't forget to save Polly Peril from the train!

Cactus Canyon is the fourth game in the exciting line of remakes of the greatest Bally/Williams pinball machines.

Cactus Canyon features expanded game rules, new display art and new sounds all of which are exclusive to Cactus Canyon Remake. All new full-color display artwork, re-imagined within the framework of the original Williams display artwork at four times the resolution. Thousands of frames have been painstakingly animated to create a display that features full color and four times the number of dots as the original Williams game.

Both models feature Chicago Gaming’s 19-¼” XL Color Display which has twice the viewing area of the display utilized in the original game. Modern Electronics, LED lighting, and today's manufacturing technology help deliver a game experience that exceeds expectations.



Item photos

CC-SE+ Game Image (1) (resized).png



Order now!

Pick a variation

Cactus Canyon Special + Edition Pinball Machine
Pre-order for $ 925.00

$ 9,250.00




Price

$ 9,250.00

Pre-order now for $ 925.00!


This is a pre-order!

You pay $ 925.00 (10%) now to reserve a spot and the remaining $ 8,325.00 (90%) + shipping when the item is ready to ship.


A pre-order is an order for an item that is not yet available for purchase or shipment. When pre-ordering something, you're making a small deposit and you're trusting the shop to make true on delivering the item as it is offered here. If you don't know the folks running this shop, personally or by reputation, do a little research first. Pinside does not evaluate pre-order offerings, resolve disputes, or offer refunds.


Ships for $ 349.00 This item does not ship internationally.



Listed in

Games > Pinball Machine


Questions?

Contact Classic Game Rooms (via PinsideMail)

4704441395

6782835959




Linked to games

This ad is linked to 4 games:



Other items in this category

$ 8,899.00
Pinball Machine
$ 6,699.00
$ 11,000.00
$ 7,695.00
$ 6,699.00
Pinball Machine
$ 8,899.00
$ 8,899.00
$ 4,399.00
Pinball Machine
$ 8,899.00
Pinball Machine
$ 6,699.00
$ 8,699.00
$ 6,699.00
$ 7,245.00
$ 6,699.00
Pinball Machine
$ 8,000.00
$ 8,395.00
Pinball Machine
$ 8,899.00