Classic Game Rooms

Stern Elvira's House of Horrors Premium Pinball Machine Pre-order!


Item description

We expect this game to ship early 20222
NIB Free shipping
ELVIRA'S HOUSE OF HORRORS
The taunting is over and the haunting begins in the third and campiest installment of the Elvira pinball trilogy! Trying to sell her mansion through “Alternate Realty”, Elvira’s house is haunted by the movie characters from her past. These ghouls, ghosts, monsters, and strange assortment of vintage characters with horrific acting skills seek revenge on Elvira while she and the player confront them, sending them back to the “film” from which they came! Elvira’s House of Horrors immerses players in a fun, campy, B-movie universe filled with all of the humor expected from the Mistress of the Dark including custom speech and, in a pinball first, exclusive filming of Elvira for custom video scenes featured throughout the game!

The Premium, Limited Edition, and Signature Edition models all feature Elvira’s “House of Horrors”, a frightening Victorian fixer-upper, full of creepy charm and supernatural surprises. Players can gain access to the mansion through the front door, the cellar, or through the garage which is guarded by a gravestone drop-target. An orchestra of color changing RGB lights accentuates the house in sync with the different “House Haunts” featured throughout the game. Lighted windows and a spinning attic turret track players’ progression on their pinball journey.

If a haunted mansion wasn’t enough to keep your skin crawling, beware of the “Deadhead Family Crypt”! This mausoleum houses a variety of characters that need an awakening courtesy of a steel silver ball to their head. This interactive crypt will keep players on their toes with the Crypt entrance unleashing balls from a separate location while also becoming a physical bash toy. And with Elvira’s pending move from her hopeful home sale, the interactive Elvira’s “Junk in the Trunk” toy allows players to lock balls for a frantic two-ball multiball.

“It was a pleasure to work directly with the Mistress of the Dark on this third collaboration,” said Gary Stern, Chairman and CEO of Stern Pinball, Inc. “Elvira’s House of Horrors pinball is a haunting fun time!”

The Limited Edition model is limited to 400 units globally. The Limited Edition model includes additional unique features such as a sequentially numbered plaque, an exclusive mirrored backglass, exclusive custom themed cabinet artwork, a custom autographed bottom arch, exclusive custom art blades, anti-reflection pinball glass, and a shaker motor.

The highly collectible Signature Edition model is limited to 50 units globally. The Signature Edition model includes all features of the Limited Edition game, plus special hyper-chrome embossed cabinet decals, a personally autographed Elvira collectible trading card with cover and mounting, and a signed special Elvira certificate of authenticity that includes a swatch of fabric from Elvira’s iconic red velvet sofa.


Games shipped to North America operate on 60 cycle electricity only.

These games will not operate in countries with 50 cycle electricity (Europe including the UK).



Item photos

Elvira-Premium-Cabinet-LF (1) (resized).jpg
Elvira-Premium-Playfield (resized).jpg
matrixjpeg (resized).jpg



Order now!

Pick a variation

Stern Elvira's House of Horrors Premium Pinball Machine
Pre-order for $ 869.90
$ 8,699.00




Price

$ 8,699.00

Pre-order now for $ 869.90!


This is a pre-order!

You pay $ 869.90 (10%) now to reserve a spot and the remaining $ 7,829.10 (90%) + shipping when the item is ready to ship.


A pre-order is an order for an item that is not yet available for purchase or shipment. When pre-ordering something, you're making a small deposit and you're trusting the shop to make true on delivering the item as it is offered here. If you don't know the folks running this shop, personally or by reputation, do a little research first. Pinside does not evaluate pre-order offerings, resolve disputes, or offer refunds.


Free shipping! This item does not ship internationally.



Listed in

Games > Pinball Machine


Questions?

Contact Classic Game Rooms (via PinsideMail)

4704441395

6782835959




Linked to games

This ad is linked to 3 games:



Other items in this category

$ 8,899.00
$ 6,199.00
$ 5,999.00
$ 6,699.00
$ 6,199.00
$ 8,899.00
Pinball Machine
$ 8,899.00
Pinball Machine
$ 11,000.00
$ 7,695.00
$ 6,699.00
$ 8,395.00
Pinball Machine
$ 8,899.00
$ 6,699.00
Pinball Machine
$ 6,199.00
Pinball Machine
$ 4,399.00
Pinball Machine
$ 7,245.00
$ 9,250.00
$ 6,699.00
Pinball Machine
$ 6,699.00
$ 8,000.00
$ 8,899.00
Pinball Machine
$ 8,899.00
Pinball Machine
$ 8,899.00