Pre-order now for $ 669.90!
This is a pre-order!
You pay $ 669.90 (10%) now to reserve a spot and the remaining $ 6,029.10 (90%) + shipping when the item is ready to ship.
A pre-order is an order for an item that is not yet available for purchase or shipment. When pre-ordering something, you're making a small deposit and you're trusting the shop to make true on delivering the item as it is offered here. If you don't know the folks running this shop, personally or by reputation, do a little research first. Pinside does not evaluate pre-order offerings, resolve disputes, or offer refunds.
Free shipping! This item does not ship internationally.
This ad is linked to 2 games: