Classic Game Rooms

Houdini Pinball Machine by American Pinball Pre-order!


Item description

$199 flat shipping

Escapes. Illusions. Magic ... and more!

Houdini is a name known and respected around the world and is one that is associated with greatness. This legendary figure is now celebrated with the premier machine from American Pinball. Help Houdini perform his greatest tricks, be part of his movies, participate in a seance, and go on secret missions.

Playfield Features
Three Magnets to Control Houdini's Magic
Over 20" Launch into Houdini's Steamer Trunk
Animated & Interactive Theatre Marquee
API Theater Stage
Real Wood Laser Engraved Planchette
Theatre Spotlights
Custom Padlock & Gear Bumper Tops w/ Chains
6 Balls
Rule Features
5 Multiballs
10 Stage Modes incl. Straight Jacket Multiball
3 Magician Modes
1 Master Magician Mode
5 Secret Mission Combo Modes
5 Houdini Silent Movie Modes
5 Jail Escape Hurry Ups
1 Video Mode
Milkcan Playfield Multiplier
Cabinet Features
275 lbs Boxed
75"H x 29"W x 55"D
15.6" Full Color LCD
6 Stereo Speakers
Custom Powder Coated Cabinet Armour



Item photos

houdini play (resized).png
houdini front (resized).png
Houdini Machine-1 (resized).jpg



Order now!

Pick a variation

Houdini Pinball Machine by American Pinball
Pre-order for $ 724.50

$ 7,245.00




Price

$ 7,245.00

Pre-order now for $ 724.50!


This is a pre-order!

You pay $ 724.50 (10%) now to reserve a spot and the remaining $ 6,520.50 (90%) + shipping when the item is ready to ship.


A pre-order is an order for an item that is not yet available for purchase or shipment. When pre-ordering something, you're making a small deposit and you're trusting the shop to make true on delivering the item as it is offered here. If you don't know the folks running this shop, personally or by reputation, do a little research first. Pinside does not evaluate pre-order offerings, resolve disputes, or offer refunds.


Ships for $ 199.00 This item does not ship internationally.



Listed in

Games > Pinball Machine


Questions?

Contact Classic Game Rooms (via PinsideMail)

4704441395

6782835959




Linked to games

This ad is linked to 1 game:



Other items in this category

$ 4,999.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
$ 9,769.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
$ 9,250.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
$ 9,699.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
$ 9,699.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
$ 6,999.00
$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
$ 6,999.00
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
$ 4,999.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
$ 99,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
$ 9,499.00
$ 8,000.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
$ 15,000.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
$ 8,395.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
$ 4,999.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
$ 12,000.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
$ 7,795.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
$ 6,999.00
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
$ 9,499.00
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
$ 9,699.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine

Find other relevant mods/parts!

Click here to find other mods for Houdini!