“Speakers, Mods, New Pinball and Arcade Games”
Biz information Shop home
This is the limited version, limited to 500. Please contact us for details and freight quote. These are NIB and in production.
Pre-order now for $ 1,100.00!
This is a pre-order!
You pay $ 1,100.00 (10%) now to reserve a spot and the remaining $ 9,899.99 (90%) + shipping when the item is ready to ship.
A pre-order is an order for an item that is not yet available for purchase or shipment. When pre-ordering something, you're making a small deposit and you're trusting the shop to make true on delivering the item as it is offered here. If you don't know the folks running this shop, personally or by reputation, do a little research first. Pinside does not evaluate pre-order offerings, resolve disputes, or offer refunds.
Ships for $ 450.00 This item does not ship internationally.
This ad is linked to 1 game:
Click here to find other mods for Galactic Tank Force (LE)!
This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1101-pinball-pro/08157-galactic-tank-force-limited-edition- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.
Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.