Pinball Pro

“Speakers, Mods, New Pinball and Arcade Games”

» Back to Pinball Pro home


Shop highlight!

Pinball Pro

Stern Godzilla Pro Pinball Machines Pre-order!


Item description

Godzilla Pinball Machines available for Pre-order, the wait is fairly long 2023 production. Best pricing for pre-orders, 2023 pricing reflected
www.pinballpro.com - Please feel free to contact us for best freight rates or cash pricing

Godzilla Pro Pinball Machines
Godzilla Premium - good luck!



Item photos

Godzilla-Premium-Cabinet-LF (resized).png
Godzilla-Pro-Cabinet-LF (resized).png



Order now!

Pick a variation

Godzilla Pro Pinball Machine
Pre-order for $ 700.00
$ 6,999.99

Godzilla Premium Pinball Machine
Pre-order for $ 970.00
$ 9,699.99




Price

From $ 6,999.99

Pre-order now from $ 700.00!


This is a pre-order!

You pay $ 700.00 (10%) now to reserve a spot and the remaining $ 6,299.99 (90%) + shipping when the item is ready to ship.


A pre-order is an order for an item that is not yet available for purchase or shipment. When pre-ordering something, you're making a small deposit and you're trusting the shop to make true on delivering the item as it is offered here. If you don't know the folks running this shop, personally or by reputation, do a little research first. Pinside does not evaluate pre-order offerings, resolve disputes, or offer refunds.


Price depends on selected item variation.

Ships for $ 499.00 This item does not ship internationally.



Listed in

Games > Pinball Machine


Questions?

Contact Pinball Pro (via PinsideMail)

402-909-1660




Linked to games

This ad is linked to 2 games:



Other items in this category

$ 6,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
From: $ 6,999.99
$ 7,899.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
$ 8,399.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
From: $ 7,499.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
From: $ 6,699.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
$ 7,499.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
From: $ 6,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
$ 6,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
$ 9,699.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
From: $ 8,000.00
$ 6,699.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
From: $ 6,999.99
From: $ 6,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
$ 11,000.00
$ 7,699.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
From: $ 6,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
$ 7,699.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine

Find other relevant mods/parts!

Click here to find other mods for Godzilla (Pro)!

Click here to find other mods for Godzilla (Premium)!