Pinball Pro

“Speakers, Mods, New Pinball and Arcade Games”

» Back to Pinball Pro home


Pinball Pro

Houdini Pinball Machine Pre-order!


Item description

We have American Pinball Houdini pinball machines available from us at pinballpro.com

Please feel free to contact or call us with questions! We have a price guarantee, please contact us to confirm availability and for a firm freight quote

Pinballpro.com is an authorized distributor for American Pinball

Pinballpro.com is an authorized dealer for Stern Pinball, Chicago Gaming Co, American Pinball, Jersey Jack Pinball, Bandai Namco, Incredible Technologies, Raw Thrills, Fat Cat, Viper, Gold Standard Shelti, Characters Unlimited, UNIS and many more.



Item photos

544755FE-2FA1-4843-8851-2C2DEF051F64 (resized).jpeg



Order now!

Pick a variation

Houdini
Pre-order for $ 750.00

$ 7,499.99




Price

$ 7,499.99

Pre-order now for $ 750.00!


This is a pre-order!

You pay $ 750.00 (10%) now to reserve a spot and the remaining $ 6,749.99 (90%) + shipping when the item is ready to ship.


A pre-order is an order for an item that is not yet available for purchase or shipment. When pre-ordering something, you're making a small deposit and you're trusting the shop to make true on delivering the item as it is offered here. If you don't know the folks running this shop, personally or by reputation, do a little research first. Pinside does not evaluate pre-order offerings, resolve disputes, or offer refunds.


Ships for $ 450.00 This item does not ship internationally.



Listed in

Games > Pinball Machine


Questions?

Contact Pinball Pro (via PinsideMail)

402-909-1660




Linked to games

This ad is linked to 1 game:



Other items in this category

$ 8,399.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
From: $ 7,499.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
$ 6,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
From: $ 6,999.99
$ 6,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
$ 9,699.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
From: $ 6,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
From: $ 6,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
$ 7,699.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
$ 7,899.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
From: $ 6,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
$ 7,699.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
From: $ 8,000.00
From: $ 6,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
$ 11,000.00
From: $ 6,999.99
From: $ 6,699.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
$ 6,699.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine

Find other relevant mods/parts!

Click here to find other mods for Houdini!