Pinball Pro

“Speakers, Mods, New Pinball and Arcade Games”

» Back to Pinball Pro home


Pinball Pro

Hot Wheels pinball Machine American Pinball Pre-order!


Item description

Contact us for best shipping rates

www.pinballpro.com

For over 50 years, Mattel's HOT WHEELS™ die cast cars have been sought and collected by hundreds of millions of fans all over the world. Over 5 billion cars have been sold incorporating more than 20,000 different car designs.

Today this multi-generational franchise is bigger than it's ever been, and by far the #1 selling toy in the world!*

And now American Pinball is proud to present the first officially licensed HOT WHEELS™ pinball machine. The exciting and fast-paced world of HOT WHEELS™ comes to life under glass, featuring a dazzling array of gameplay objectives that will keep players of all ages racing back to play again and again.



Item photos

4CFED13D-1925-4B17-B693-7F3607FA5A53 (resized).png



Order now!

Pick a variation

Hot Wheels
Pre-order for $ 670.00

$ 6,699.99




Price

$ 6,699.99

Pre-order now for $ 670.00!


This is a pre-order!

You pay $ 670.00 (10%) now to reserve a spot and the remaining $ 6,029.99 (90%) + shipping when the item is ready to ship.


A pre-order is an order for an item that is not yet available for purchase or shipment. When pre-ordering something, you're making a small deposit and you're trusting the shop to make true on delivering the item as it is offered here. If you don't know the folks running this shop, personally or by reputation, do a little research first. Pinside does not evaluate pre-order offerings, resolve disputes, or offer refunds.


Ships for $ 450.00 This item does not ship internationally.



Listed in

Games > Pinball Machine


Questions?

Contact Pinball Pro (via PinsideMail)

402-909-1660




Linked to games

This ad is linked to 1 game:



Other items in this category

From: $ 7,499.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
$ 8,399.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
$ 11,000.00
$ 7,699.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
$ 7,699.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
$ 9,699.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
From: $ 8,000.00
From: $ 6,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
$ 6,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
From: $ 6,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
$ 6,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
From: $ 6,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
From: $ 6,699.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
From: $ 6,999.99
From: $ 6,999.99
$ 7,499.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
From: $ 6,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
$ 7,899.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine

Find other relevant mods/parts!

Click here to find other mods for Hot Wheels!