“Programmer of many different types of pinball parts (EPROMS, ROMS, PROMS, GALS, PALS, PICS). I sell LEDS, NVRAM. Ni-Wumpf boards, and solid state machines.”
Biz information Shop home
SET OF 2 (.300/.300)
Software Release 3.00
hrccpu.300 checksum $90FF
hrcdispa.300 checksum $74B3
hrcdispf.300 checksum $C242
hrcdispg.300 checksum $F3F6
hrcdispi.300 checksum $5449
- Game plays and feels a lot faster now thanks to all this.
- Switch scanning rewritten. Matrix still scanned 2 cols/ms, but all
debouncing is done by exec now.
- Fixed switches not dispatching if they closed and opened before exec
had a chance to process them.
- Sound system bugs, particularly related to followup %age, fixed.
- Added statistical analysis of switch closures, which allows detection
of both hyper- and hyposensitive switches. It also allows software
compensation for broken switches, based on legal opinion.
- Reorganized adjustments and resets. Adjustments that weren't really
adjustments are gone now, with the exception of custom message and
the pricing editor.
- Added Portals "Installs" menu, which will affect a number of adjustments
without needing to reset audits.
- Duty-cycling for all coils implemented. Duty updated every 2ms with
resolution as low as 1/16.
- All adjustments now do what they're supposed to do.
- Roulette wheel logic vastly improved.
- Switch scoring changed. Probably generally higher now.
- Spinner rule FINALLY behaves as it should now, maxing at 20 spins to
increase Bonus X.
- Added a call to some multiball ready music.
- More display effects for Casino Frenzy.
- Skill Shot Maxed bonus added.
- Game now works correctly with <3 balls installed.
- If player is given Multiball from Roll'n'Win, then any pending Casino
Frenzy or Break the Bank is aborted, and the player must shoot for it
again after multiball is over.
- Every major event should have a lamp effect now.
- Added controlled lamp duty cycling!
- Fixed an ancient Roll'n'Win LEFF bug that would scrawl.
- Added grace-grace periods for multiballs.
- Retimed a bunch of events with the newer faster system.
- Finally did Instant Info.
- Added coindoor ballsaver feature and adjustment. Currently, the game
must be on free play for this adjustment to work, but this will likely
change in the future. This adjustment, when enabled, will ballsave
any balls that are currently in-play for 2 seconds per ball, UNLESS
the ball save timer is already longer than that (in which case the
timer is unchanged) when the coin door is opened. Balls are then
relaunched when the coin door is closed again. If the game is in
Tournament Mode, then this behavior will ALWAYS occur, regardless of
the setting of this adjustment and the free play adjustment.
- Added adjustment for flipper button ball launching. This is intended
primarily for disabled people; valid settings are LEFT FLIPPER, RIGHT
FLIPPER, EITHER FLIPPER, BOTH FLIPPERS, DISABLED (default). It
specifies which flipper button(s) will autolaunch the ball when the
game is waiting for the player to plunge the ball.
- Added non-valid-playfield ball search.
- Now check the shooter groove when playfield goes valid, and fire
kicker if ball is there.
- Added game start ball search, though it is probably pretty rare that
it will actually occur because powerup ball search and in-game ball
search both correct the current balls-installed count.
- Added total pages for every multiball and super mode.
- Flipper button debouncing and dispatching totally rewritten.
- Fixed replay level adjustment display bug.
- Added tech alert alerts to coin door open and powerup.
- Fixed changing replay award type turning off match.
- Revamped powerup ball search.
- Added display effect for powerup ball search and for in-game ball
search starting with ball search #2.
- Added slot machine hurryup award display effect.
- Added director's cut display effect for attract mode.
- Retimed attract mode effects so they don't go away now.
- Retimed many events and their grace periods, and added grace-grace
periods to same.
- Retimed ball search.
- Fixed flipper hold-power fire if held when they were inactive.
- Fixed game start speech calls.
- Improved flipper choice time wait.
- Probably some other stuff too.
Software Release 2.10
hrccpu.210 checksum $19FF
- Fix for French multiball ballsaver exploit issue.
- Fixed problem where bonus wouldn't count total chips above 255 correctly.
Software Release 2.05
hrccpu.205 checksum $0EFF
- Fixed replay bug.
- Changed priorities of Roll'n'Win awards for better choreography.
- Changed some defaults for French machines.
- Replay now at 14%.
- Replay starting value now 200M.
Software Release 2.04
hrccpu.204 checksum $8DFF
- Implemented tournament mode (nothing is random when enabled).
- Fixed some Multiball System issues.
- Implemented AYBABTU easter egg.
- Ball search now held off when Roll'n'Win awards "Collect Bonus".
- Casino Frenzy jackpot now caps at 10,000,000.
- Break the Bank scoring increased.
- Break the Bank ramp timing made slightly more difficult.
- Game now checks top slot machine opto for a ball sitting there.
Software Release 2.03
hrccpu.203 checksum $EEFF
- Changed default extra ball setting from 2 Casino Games won to 3.
Software Release 2.02
hrccpu.202 checksum $EEFF
- Implemented Display Effect stacking, so that extra ball lit, replay,
and special will almost always show up now.
- Fixed Roll'n'Win "?" award display.
- Fixed Break the Bank staying lit across games.
- Added a Lamp Effect for Roll'n'Win.
- Added attract mode flipper speech.
- Added speech for high bonus counts.
- Chips cap at 100-chip increments until Break the Bank is played.
- All ramp shots now award ramp points and awards.
- Fixed Super Loops double-scoring bug.
- Fixed spurious awards at the jet post opto.
- Fixed Lamp Effect priorities.
Software Release 2.01
hrccpu.201 checksum $7AFF
- Games can start with <4 balls in trough now.
- Potential game-crashing diagnostic bug fixed.
Software Release 2.00
hrccpu.200 checksum $77FF
hrcdispa.200 checksum $13EE
hrsndu7.100 checksum $581C
hrsndu17.100 checksum $E12D
hrsndu21.100 checksum $38F4
hrsndu36.100 checksum $1B54
hrsndu37.100 checksum $D720
Ships for $ 4.00 (International $ 11.00)
Contact Pinballrom (via PinsideMail)
This ad is linked to 1 game:
Click here to find other mods for High Roller Casino!
This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1089-pinballrom/06430-rom-high-roller-casino-cpu-display- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.
Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.