“Programmer of many different types of pinball parts (EPROMS, ROMS, PROMS, GALS, PALS, PICS). I sell LEDS, NVRAM. Ni-Wumpf boards, and solid state machines.”
I am a fully licensed supplier.
Williams Electronics Games
Junkyard Game ROM G-11
Revision 1.2 Date 07/03/97
G11 1.2 Checksum $8112
Changes since Version 1.1:
1. Escape from DOG will now score correctly.
2. German pricing updated.
Revision 1.1 Date 01/23/97
G11 1.1 Checksum $6211
Sound Revision 1.0
S2 1.0 Checksum $9E00
S3 1.0 Checksum $C400
S4 1.0 Checksum $7700
S5 1.0 Checksum $7200
Changes since Version 1.0:
1. Wire colors will now be correct in SWITCH TEST.
2. German printers will now format correctly.
3. The spinner no longer can score erroneously.
4. Added French and Spanish translations.
5. Fixed Fireworks display and lamp show during Radar Adventure.
Revision 1.0 Date 01/06/97
G11 1.0 Checksum $1E10
This is the first production release.
Major changes since version 0.3:
1. A cooling-off period is now enforced for the bus diverter coil.
This was to help prevent the coil from overheating.
2. PAYBACK TIME was removed from the time machine feature. The
scoring was out of balance with the rest of the game.
3. Crane error detection was implemented.
4. Overall, the scores on the game were reduced by half.
5. Several sound and display timing issues were cleaned up.
Ships for $ 4.00 (International $ 11.00)
Contact Pinballrom (via PinsideMail)
This ad is linked to 1 game: