“LED displays for Zaccaria, Bally/Stern, Williams/Data East and Zaccaria parts”
!New LED digit version!
New and complete LED display (blue) ultra-bright for Bally / Stern pinball machines
(kit version to solder)
The display is the answer to the pinball lovers who were looking for new colors and technology for their Bally/Stern 6 or 7 digits pinball machines.
(Replaces Bally AS-2518-15 / Bally AS-2518-21 / Bally AS-2518-58 / Stern A-434 / Stern DA-100 / Stern DA-300 / Stern A-472 / Stern A-645 / ...)
This new and complete LED display replaces the old gas/plasma display and operates with 5 volts voltage already present in the pinball machine.
You don't have to replace all the displays since you can use both led and original displays at the same time.
We are happy to announce the arrival of the new LED digit shape.
The new digit shape matches the aspect of the original displays so close that it will be difficult to see the difference between the original and our LED display.
Select the option for the variations.
You don't have to modify anything inside the pinball, the display is plug & play and can be installed on any Bally/Stern pinball which uses these models.
The new LED display has a brightness regulator in order to adapt the LEDs brightness to the old displays.
It is provided with angle brackets for a better rigidity of the LED module and a “light shield foam” in order to insulate the digits from the lamp light.
A jumper present on the board will give you the option to enable or disable the decimal dot.
It is not necessary to be an expert do assemble the display, just a good soldering machine and some passion.
A complete and detailed assembly guide is provided with the kit.
Let's have a resume of the advantages of this display:
- No more nasty 190v High Voltage
- Very low current usage, no worries for your 5v power regulator
- One display is compatible with all similar pinball machines using 6 or 7 digits
- You can easy enable or disable the dot for decimals
- Led displays are modular, you can swap the 6 digits module with a 7 digits module
- Easy to assemble, very basic knowledge is enough to do the job
- Better stability with the angle bracket provided with the kit
- Plug&Play - no modifications needed on your old pinball machine
- Front or rear brightness regulator
– Light shield foams
In order to keep the price as low as possible those displays are sold in DIY kits very easy to assemble and solder.
From $ 170.00
Price depends on selected item variation.
Ships for $ 15.00 (International $ 35.00)
Contact PinballSolutions.eu (via PinsideMail)
This ad is linked to 82 games: