“Pinball Magazine offers printed quality publications featuring in-depth articles on the people that make (or made) it all happen.”
Biz information Shop home
The very first issue of Pinball Magazine, reprinted due to popular demand. 124 glossy pages (it's more like a book).
- Cover story on Roger Sharpe, the man who saved pinball, pinball designer, licensing specialist, book author, pinball historian and so much more.
- Other about Roger Sharpe, including Steve Epstein, Mark Ritchie, Larry DeMar, Dennis Nordman, Greg Freres, Gary Flower, Gary Stern, Dan Loosen and others.
- Josh and Zach Sharpe, sons of Roger, discuss the International Flipper Pinball Association.
- Robin and Martijn van Mourik discuss their popular Pinside platform.
- Michael Schiess talks about the Pacific Pinball Museum in Alameda, California
*** Please note: the current Pinside Shop platform doesn't handle weight-based shipping rates. In case of ordering multiple copies or issues, please reach out to Pinball Magazine via Pinside Mail for a custom shipping offer ***
barracora cyclopes dan loosen DAN-LOOSEN dennis nordman DENNIS-NORDMAN ellen sharpe ELLEN-SHARPE game plan GAME-PLAN gary flower gary stern GARY-FLOWER GARY-STERN global warfare GLOBAL-WARFARE greg freres GREG-FRERES ifpa jeremy fleitz josh sharpe larry demar mark ritchie martijn van mourik martin wiest michael schiess pacific pinball museum
Ships for $ 8.50 (International $ 20.95)
This ad is linked to 5 games:
This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1037-pinball-magazine/00420-pinball-magazine-no-1-roger-sharpe-ifpa-pinside-ppm and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.
Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.