“Pinball Magazine offers printed quality publications featuring in-depth articles on the people that make (or made) it all happen.”
The very first issue of Pinball Magazine, reprinted due to popular demand. 124 glossy pages (it's more like a book).
- Cover story on Roger Sharpe, the man who saved pinball, pinball designer, licensing specialist, book author, pinball historian and so much more.
- Other about Roger Sharpe, including Steve Epstein, Mark Ritchie, Larry DeMar, Dennis Nordman, Greg Freres, Gary Flower, Gary Stern, Dan Loosen and others.
- Josh and Zach Sharpe, sons of Roger, discuss the International Flipper Pinball Association.
- Robin and Martijn van Mourik discuss their popular Pinside platform.
- Michael Schiess talks about the Pacific Pinball Museum in Alameda, California
barracora cyclopes dan loosen dennis nordman ellen sharpe game plan gary flower gary stern global warfare greg freres ifpa jeremy fleitz josh sharpe larry demar mark ritchie martijn van mourik martin wiest michael schiess pacific pinball museum
Ships for $ 8.50 (International $ 13.95)
This ad is linked to 5 games: