“Pinball Magazine offers printed quality publications featuring in-depth articles on the people that make (or made) it all happen.”
Pinball Magazine No. 4:
- 244 pages
- Special: pinball designer Mark Ritchie discusses his entire career at Williams Pinball, Capcom and beyond, in a 100+ page cover story including game designs such as Thunderball, Firepower II, Sorcerer, Big Guns, Taxi, Fish Tales, Indiana Jones, Kingpin and more.
- Contribution by others about Mark Ritchie include Eugene Jarvis, George Petro, Steve Ritchie, Chris Granner and others, all revealing great insights in working with Mark Ritchie.
- Dutch Pinball owners Barry Driessen and Jaap Nauta discuss the making of The Big Lebowski in a 17-page interview.
- Pinball animation artist Jean-Paul de Win discusses his work for Jersey Jack Pinball (The Hobbit, Dialed In!), Dutch Pinball (The Big Lebowski), Silver Castle Pinball (Timeshock) and more.
- Showtime: Ed vanderVeen discusses the very successful Texas Pinball Festival.
- Dan Ferguson discusses the Lone Star Pinball Museum in Hockley, Texas.
- Jeff Frick discusses collecting prewar pinball machines.
- A triple interview on Dallas makerspace’s VECTOR Committee where some great pinball restorations take place.
- Essential Website: the Internet Pinball Database, interview with manager Jay Stafford
- Store: Pinball Universe‘s new approach to bringing pinball to the people
- Artist Lippy discusses the first issue of Binge Trigger
- and much more
To order your copy of Pinball Magazine No.4 visit the Pinball Magazine webshop: www.pinball-magazine.com/shop/
binge trigger capcom pinball chris granner dallas makerspace dan ferguson daniel schwarz dutch pinball ed vanderveen eugene jarvis george petro ipdb jay stafford jean-paul de win jeff frick lone star mark ritchie pinball universe texas pinball festival tpf vector committee
Ships for $ 8.50 (International $ 13.95)
This ad is linked to 17 games: