New! Dark mode!
Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!
Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.
$ 4,000 (Firm)
Price is firm
Added: October 10th, 2019
Ended: October 31st, 2019
Condition: Fully shopped/refurbished
For Sale: A very nice example of one of the most aesthetically-pleasing Bally system 11's out there - Elvira & The Party Monsters! A full tear-down, bulletproofing, and shop job, was just completed - the game looks great, and plays 100%.
The work completed is as follows:
- Power supply board replaced with all new Pinscore PJ-12246 board;
- Faulty original displays (partially gassed-off) were replaced with new Rottendog DIS011 LED displays, +/- 100 VDC high voltage circuit was eliminated via fuse removal;
- CPU mounted battery holder removed, remote holder w/fresh batteries installed, all CPU connector pins inspected and re-flowed as needed (no apparent or historic corrosion-damage);
- Drop target under playfield mechanism completely disassembled, cleaned & adjusted;
- Complete top-side teardown - all star-posts soaked/hand-scrubbed;
- ALL playfield & backbox GI lighting, feature lights, and flashers, were replaced with new Comet non-ghost LED's (insert LED's color matched);
- Playfield/plastics/ramps extensively cleaned, polished, and waxed;
- All new rubbers installed;
- All new pinballs installed;
- All game fuses replaced with new, and correct value/burn;
- New Pinball Life Bally-grey (OEM for this game) legs installed;
- New red nylon leg protectors, extended leg bolts, and leg levelers installed; and
- New custom instruction/price cards w/Acetate covers installed.
Please review the pictures for additional condition details and don't hesitate to reach out with any questions, or if you would like to see supplementary photos with any specific detail. The game shows very nice IMO, with minimal to no cabinet fade, and a largely unworn original playfield. There is one short crack at the entrance to the right ramp, but the ramp is solid and now protected with the correct post-rubber. Cliffy does make a, game specific, set of ramp protectors for this title if the new owner would like to cover/protect further.
The game is located in Central Pennsylvania, just off I-80. Pickup is highly preferred, but shipping is not out of the question if the buyer makes all arraignments, and payment-in-full has cleared my account before the game leaves my possession. I can also recommend a very reasonable amusements shipper I use, and have had good luck with, who can usually move pins to most any door east of the Mississippi for ~$275.
Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!
These are PSUTownie's all time market stats.
The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.