New! Dark mode!
Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.
Added: October 11th, 2018
Ended: October 21st, 2018
Condition: Fully shopped/refurbished
For Sale: A nice example of an uncommon Bally title from the mid-80's - Cybernaut! The available resources list production on this pin at only 900 machines (although this one appears to have a serial number of 1000?). A full teardown, bulletproofing, and extensive shop job, was just completed - the game looks great, and plays 100%. The work completed is as follows:
- Solenoid driver board rebuilt - all electrolytic capacitors, and all components
of the high voltage regulator side (transistors, rectifier, caps, diodes, resistors,
- Sound board electrolytic capacitors, problematic tantalum caps, & volume
- MPU battery removed and memory-function restored with a Pinitech NVRAM;
- Transistors/resistors and IC's on two score displays replaced;
- Ceramic capacitors on all playfield standup switches replaced;
- Broken or suspect connector pins on all boards re-flowed;
- Coil-driven ball-gates cleaned/adjusted;
- Complete top-side teardown;
- Playfield extensively cleaned, polished, and waxed;
- New clear tube ramp installed;
- All new red star-posts installed;
- All new rubbers;
- New ball;
- All playfield & backbox GI lighting replaced with Cointaker Super Premium
LED's (feature lights still incandescent);
- New nylon post-cap acorn nuts;
- Shooter rod rebuilt - new inner/outer springs, tip, and sleeve;
- One lower flipper coil replaced w/new;
- Lower linear flippers completely rebuilt - new links, stops, plungers, sleeves,
and EOS switches;
- Lower flipper bats replaced w/New;
- Drops replaced with new game-correct targets - under playfield mechanism
completely disassembled, cleaned & adjusted;
- New period-correct instruction/price cards w/Acetate covers installed.
Please review the pictures for additional condition details and don't hesitate to reach out with any questions, or if you would like to see supplementary photos with any specific detail.
The game is located in Central Pennsylvania, just off I-80. Pickup is highly preferred, but shipping is not out of the question if the buyer makes all arraignments, and payment-in-full has cleared my account before the game leaves my possession.
Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!
These are PSUTownie's all time market stats.
The seller ended this ad and indicated the game eventually sold for $ 1,500
Seller contributed to Pinside for selling this item!