New! Dark mode!
Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!
Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.
Added: April 4th, 2015
Ended: April 4th, 2015
Condition: Functional - needs minor work
I believe this is a sample game. The cabinet is lighter. The building sinks (see photos). The # in the back says I215061.
The battery holder is corroded and will need to be replaced. The on/off switch needs the nut to attach it to the game but works fine. The wood in the back for the latch on the head is missing so the head is held with the wing bolt. The game works and plays. All switches and coils and flippers work. A few broken plastics as shown. Backbox lock on side is missing but mechanism is there. Front lock will also need to be replaced.
Additional Info: I took a closer look at the playfield
1. The center ramp left front is broken off so would need a ramp protector if they made one.
2. The switch at the back right works but needs to be adjusted in case the ball pops in strangely. (But you should adjust and check all switches.)
3. The lane guide between the right in lanes is all the way to the playfield and needs to be lifted. It looks like some additional small holes are there.
4. I showed the back glass. There is a scratch on R.
5. Mylar has small bubbles and a wear spot in 3X and lifting at the top right 3 targets as shown in the pictures I added.
6. The on/off switch needs to be attached.
It needs a good shop job.
Available for pick up in Purcellville, VA. I am not set up to ship. Can deliver for a fee in the area but would rather not. Cash and carry preferred.
Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!
These are mbelofsky's all time market stats.
The seller ended this ad and indicated the game eventually sold for $ 1,300