Why are my ads so long, simple, I try to be as detailed and upfront\honest about everything about the machines I sell and due to my location, many buyers choose to have them shipped. I feel when dealing with anything of high value, you should have as much information (good or bad) that can be provided and that I am aware of, so you fully know what you're getting.
We had our fun with it and it’s time to try something new. Had no issues with it and asking below Pinside average market price based on recent sales and what I paid which doesn’t include upgrades, extras and spares that are included.
Would consider trades for something on my wishlist, +/- cash depending on title\condition.
Got this in April 2023 and I’m the 4th owner per the research I did. It had playfield protector installed when I received it (2nd owner told me and that it was installed day one by the original owner when they bought the machine from them). I removed it as I didn’t want to have to worry about dirt accumulating underneath as well as it affects the gameplay in my experience. Has usual dimples based on play.
Audit file contains play count when I received it (416), but anytime you upgrade the firmware it resets. I upgraded to the latest firmware when I got it, currently has 77 plays on it and this WILL go up until it sells.
Potential Items of Concern\Blemishes\Etc.:
- As expected due to age, previous owners and transport, there are some marks on cabinet, see pics.
- Minor scratch on back glass (I didn’t notice during gameplay and only found it as I was taking pics and using a flashlight at the right angle)
- Mirror blade has marks\dimples, see video walkthrough.
- Lighted Speaker Kit
- Mirror Blades (has some marks, see video walkthrough and pics)
- Target Decals
- Hooked on Pinball Lighted Side Rails (note: they do flicker a little when you turn game off and from what I read, this is normal, see video demo). Previous owner did not install all the side rails screws back and assuming to avoid potentially damaging the EL rails, but they are included.
- Mylar around scoop
- RGB Countdown Timer for bottom timer
- PinMonk Silent PSU fan
- Replaced flipper coils sleeves
- Added brighter LED to beacon (original incandescent will be included along with a spare LED one)
Additional Items that will come with machine, NOT INSTALLED:
- Older version of PinGulp (has marks\scratches but I never installed, see pics)
- Extra sling plastics (signed by Scott Danesi)
- Replacement purple flipper buttons
- Translucent\Clear Drop Targets Kit to setup lighted clear drops.
- Extra RGB LED’s
- Hooked On Pinball Metal Pop Bumper (needs new double-sided tape as it was previously installed)
- Hooked on Pinball Lighted Hinge Kit
- Extra RGB Countdown Timer for spare or top timer
- Clear Plastic Protector Set
- Spooky Flipper Rebuild Kit (one kit says Bally but PBL confirmed it was correct)
- Extra Set of Target Decals (includes the ones made for the clear drops)
- ULEK Flipper Bat Toppers
- Spooky Aux Power Supply
- New Replacement Plastic above lock targets (orig has a marks)
Below Google Drive link contains additional photos, video gameplay\walkarounds and audit text file mentioned above:
If you are new to pinball, never owned a machine, etc., please know what you are buying in terms of ongoing maintenance, etc. and\or if you are not comfortable with any of the above regarding the condition, pics, or anything, please do not purchase this as there will be no warranty\refunds.
Machine is located near the Pensacola, FL area in a single floor home, no flights of steps or any dirt roads in a suburb neighborhood. I prefer an in person deal, payment and pickup.
However if you have experience with shipping and choose to arrange for shipping or a transporter, I am happy to accommodate them as I’ve dealt with STI\Beltman several times and will provide you my information to pass on. However, you will assume ALL the liability\risk with the transporter\shipper regarding any potential damage they could inflict while picking up, transporting and delivering. You will be responsible for making all arrangements and handling payment for that separately as well as THEY will be the ones preparing and wrapping the machine for shipping. Once they leave with the machine, our deal is complete. I hate putting all of those disclaimers and most pinball owners know this, but this is mainly for those that have never used a shipping company before.
I accept cash on glass or wire transfers. I will accept a check if you want to mail ahead of time, however all payment methods will have to clear BEFORE the machine can be picked up.
If you are interested, want to know current play count or have additional questions, please just reach out and I will respond quickly. I am more than happy to do a video chat
Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.