Up for grabs is my HUO Guns N' Roses LE #388 with some nice upgrades:
1. Pin Stadium Neo GnR Concert Editions with Xeno Mounts ($650 + shipping) - Expand those hot rail light shows out over the entire playfield.
2. Tibetan breeze JJP 3 flipper cooling system ($210 + shipping) - No flipper fade!
3. Pin Woofer JJP Super Kit ($370 +shipping) These make a HUGE difference in sound clarity and volume.
4. Cliffy shooter lane protector (installed)
5. Carbon fiber left ramp diverter cliffy protector (uninstalled, will be in cash box).
Currently running the latest beta software, featuring the new graphic equalizer (a big improvement in sound quality), additional light shows and callouts.
This was the first game out of the factory and the one featured in my unboxing video with designer Eric Meunier. It hasn't moved from my game room since :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4U04LECJ0Hk
Pics below, hit me up with a Pinside DM if you're interested. Thanks!
Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.