7 days ago

Topic Stats

• 1 post
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 7 days ago

Okey, so I am not going to rate this table, maybe in the future but lets dig in.

Okey, so i get to the museum and I make my way over to the table and find, the table not working so, I went over and got the techie on spot and he pulled the table out of service.

He later then go it going and I pushed the start button.

Theme: USA locomotive
Plunge: Elevated.

Objective:
Drop All your banks and make three shots up the leftmost lane.

Review Time.
Rule set: Ok, simple enough.
Sound: Had my ear buds in, no music, just sounds and tones.
Theme: Alright, it did its job.

Game Play:

On the right hand on the back glass four lights two are important but much on that later.

So the object of the game is to plunge and drop the three banks and hit the three targets on the right and the left lane, I think you should snag the top two bank of three in early in ball play and then the bank of four later. Keep away from the center, I know the specials are tempting but it will drain your ball down the middle, avoid that at all costs.

Rack up your Bonus round time pretty quickly.

While you play a light on the back glass says
"Game Time Bonus" that bonus is given after each ball on each play.

So you drain your last ball, the back glass says.
"Bonus Time Play" or whatever.

and kicks out the ball

This counts down the bonus time you have accrued, this is where you need to avoid draining your ball and rack up those bonus points because, when your counter hits 00, your play field stops scoring and your flippers are dead.

In this mode it gives you unlimited plunge on timer, but keep your ball, you will waist time plunging.

The Software does not flash the high scores on the display but a fifth display keeps track of it.

Thoughts ?

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside