Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by EEE
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 3 years ago

On 6th October I ordered and paid for a new basement window for my Haunted House - total cost of €66 - from Zpeakabonks, a French pinball parts site. I had a confirmation of the order from them but nothing more. I have emailed them several times using their online form and left voicemails but no response. Six weeks later still nothing! Does anyone know these people?

Suspect I've lost my money and will have to buy again. Perhaps they've got a good excuse but in the meantime you may want to be a bit wary of using them.

#2 3 years ago
Quoted from mwelliott99:

On 6th October I ordered and paid for a new basement window for my Haunted House - total cost of €66 - from Zpeakabonks, a French pinball parts site. I had a confirmation of the order from them but nothing more. I have emailed them several times using their online form and left voicemails but no response. Six weeks later still nothing! Does anyone know these people?
Suspect I've lost my money and will have to buy again. Perhaps they've got a good excuse but in the meantime you may want to be a bit wary of using them.

That doesn't sound good. I ordered a plastic set from Zpeakabonks on Oct. 18 and they sent me a tracking number on Oct 19 and I received the plastic set on Oct. 25 so my transaction went off without a hitch.

It sounds like you have been very diligent in trying to contact them so I am not sure of your next course of action. Maybe someone will see this post and notify them and you will get some action taken on your order.

Good luck.

Gord

#3 3 years ago

Given the lack of response, you may want to think about a chargeback.

As for the window, I'm pretty sure pinbits made one--you may need to email them since it doesn't appear to be listed on their site right now.

https://www.pinbits.com

#4 3 years ago
Quoted from mwelliott99:

I have already ordered from this guy but sometimes you have to be very patient .

#5 3 years ago

I personally had an identical good experience with them as GRB1959.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Toast-Mach1 Mods Shop
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 279.95
Cabinet - Toppers
COINTAKER.COM
$ 1,099.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 339.00
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 159.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
$ 7,399.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
ArcadeArts
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 125.00
$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods
$ 24.95
Playfield - Decals
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 40.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside