Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 381 posts
  • 113 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Insane
  • Topic is favorited by 43 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160902_131806 (resized).jpg
    puscifer.jpg
    aiw.png
    image_1.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    389b68339be9cdc9657031c091f8a9d9fad23db51.jpg
    7b0e4718e6eef42fc5014ecc2289dff487636b621.jpg
    11313406_1474570746188304_921389254_n1.jpg
    primus4up.jpg
    07fe2035d2c1e77ce414f5d72acd81f7.png
    tester.jpg
    aiw_crestDET.jpg
    alice_crest_bg.jpg
    AIWFS2.jpg
    AIWFS1.jpg
    There are 381 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 8.
    #351 8 years ago

My crest showed up a while ago, both up side by side look fantastic! You're taking over my tiny pinball art collection.

#352 8 years ago
    Quoted from Razorbak86:

Oh, damn. A Ghostbusters pin with zombieyeti art?!? Be still my heart!

Just a rumor, I have no idea, for the record.

#353 8 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

Just a rumor, I have no idea, for the record.

Understood, but I like this rumor!

#354 8 years ago

Jeremy...another PM sent. Please respond. Thanks.

#355 8 years ago

Hey all - just an update since I'm sucking at responding to everyone... so I'm neck deep in a project that has my best interest staying FAR away from pinside and social media in general. I like to talk, so that's bad hahaa

I apologies if I owe you a response! Don't take it personal - but i'm trying to knock this one out of the park if I can (and deadline is TIGHT for the amount of work and release schedule)

And that's all I 'll say for now! I am hoping once the smoke clears you'll all understand and be as excited as i am working on (redacted)!!!! As soon as I can share - you know i will! - thanks!!!!!! j

#356 8 years ago

Did Stern hire you to redo GOT? Just say nothing if that's the case.

#357 8 years ago
    Quoted from zombieyeti:

Hey all - just an update since I'm sucking at responding to everyone... so I'm neck deep in a project that has my best interest staying FAR away from pinside and social media in general. I like to talk, so that's bad hahaa
    I apologies if I owe you a response! Don't take it personal - but i'm trying to knock this one out of the park if I can (and deadline is TIGHT for the amount of work and release schedule)
    And that's all I 'll say for now! I am hoping once the smoke clears you'll all understand and be as excited as i am working on (redacted)!!!! As soon as I can share - you know i will! - thanks!!!!!! j

I need to get a lot of money together fast!!!
    Damnit!

#358 8 years ago

Well if the rumor is true that you're working on Stern's Ghostbusters then maybe we'll have a chance to celebrate instead of bitch when the art is revealed.

#359 8 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

Well if the rumor is true that you're working on Stern's Ghostbusters then maybe we'll have a chance to celebrate instead of bitch when the art is revealed.

True that!

#360 8 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

Well if the rumor is true that you're working on Stern's Ghostbusters

This would be incredible. With Zombie Yeti art it would be an instant buy! Good move STERN if this it true

#361 8 years ago

Do we know he's been commissioned by Stern? Perhaps it's not Stern and it's actually JJP (game #3)????

#362 8 years ago
    Quoted from zombieyeti:

Apologies! Prints started shipping last week! I had 2 major gig poster releases drop on top of this one - so I had about 500 prints to sign & about that many orders!?!
    So - if you are in the US you should see them in the next week!

If not - kick in the door!
    As for my recent silence... I've been in crunch mode on projects...one of which is a pin project that is hard to contain my giddiness for - I don't want to NOT tell - but it'll be worth the wait
    Thanks! j

Did you ship all of these? I have not seen mine yet... Thanks dan

#363 8 years ago
    Quoted from danczaz:

Did you ship all of these? I have not seen mine yet... Thanks dan

Hey dan - I did! Email me & I'll get you sorted! [email protected]

#364 8 years ago
    Quoted from zombieyeti:

Hey dan - I did! Email me & I'll get you sorted! [email protected]

Thanks. Email sent

FYI I got it ... Thanks

#365 8 years ago

Arrived and framed! Thanks, ZY!

image.jpgimage.jpg

image_1.jpgimage_1.jpg

#366 8 years ago

http://inspire.adobe.com/2014/12/18/zombies_yetis_pinball.html Check out the video. I don't want to read into anything shown in this video, but there is some amazing art displayed.

aiw.pngaiw.png

#367 8 years ago
    Quoted from puck:

http://inspire.adobe.com/2014/12/18/zombies_yetis_pinball.html Check out the video. I don't want to read into anything shown in this video, but there is some amazing art displayed.

That video is old, before the Jpop collapse. So yeah, don't read anything into it other than Jeremy did a lot of work for a douchebag that looked really cool, even though John did his best to ruin it anyways.

#368 8 years ago

Did look cool didn't it onwards and upwards! Can't keep a good zombie down.
    I caught the second video before, but it's the first time I noticed the top vid.

4 weeks later
    #369 8 years ago

Jeremy, is there any chance to release art from the Ben Heck's Zombie Adventureland (BHZA) or from Retro Atomic Zombie Adventureland (RAZA)? ...maybe without Robbie the Robot or other copy protected characters.
    You have done some great and fantastic art there and I would be happy to have some piece of art of it.

3 weeks later
    #370 8 years ago

Puscifer + Zombie Yeti! What! Two of my favourite things smashed together into one easy to eat package. Sold! Thanks Jeremy and great work on the poster.

#371 8 years ago
    Quoted from puck:

Puscifer + Zombie Yeti! What! Two of my favourite things smashed together into one easy to eat package. Sold! Thanks Jeremy and great work on the poster.

Wait what? where? I want one!

#372 8 years ago
    Quoted from aobrien5:

Wait what? where? I want one!

From email:

"Puscifer S/N Limited Edition Gig Poster Secret Variants
    Limited signed/numbered run of my Puscifer gigposter. Available ONLY to the faithful mailing list elite. Very limited runs of 4 variants are up in secret for you before a wide release.

Regular edition on white will be available today at 12PST"

puscifer.jpgpuscifer.jpg

#373 8 years ago

Awesome. Big question now, is will there be a different one for each show?

4 months later
    #374 8 years ago

Why is this still in the basement?

#375 8 years ago
    Quoted from puck:

It was posted in the OT section...long before the basement existed.

Once the basement was created, all the OT posts were migrated there.

We are working on seeing if we can find a better spot for this thread...

Pete

#376 8 years ago
    Quoted from puck:

Good point. "Off topic" threads are currently by definition in the basement.
    But this one involves a number a drawings that are pinball related...

We are currently discussing how to deal with threads like this one.

#377 8 years ago

Thanks mods.

5 months later
    #378 7 years ago

Moving some of the off topic threads from the basement to the lounge. Including this one as requested. Enjoy!

#379 7 years ago

Just received this awesome glow-in-the-dark, 'alien league' pitch-n-bat poster from Jeremy!

Not familiar with the 'Melvins' but loved the art. Already framed and hanging!

20160902_131806 (resized).jpg20160902_131806 (resized).jpg

#381 7 years ago
    Quoted from OTTOgd:

Just received this awesome glow-in-the-dark, 'alien league' pitch-n-bat poster from Jeremy!
    Not familiar with the 'Melvins' but loved the art. Already framed and hanging!

did you find the "alien nipples" he referenced? I also wasn't familiar with them, checked them out on amazon, they're pretty cool.

There are 381 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 8.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/zombieyeti-and-the-selling-of-art/page/8 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.