Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 70 posts
  • 49 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by RA77
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

wyld (resized).jpg
    c27dc6d332e0809655e0af9cbf0c43cae8c5a426.jpeg (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20190714-005037_Instagram (resized).jpg
    EA8E4516-AFAC-4032-9B99-B14875682549 (resized).jpeg
    FF55268E-4347-460B-8BEC-8637B7E2CC7E.gif
    193053C3-02BF-4913-B4BD-DD949782CCB9 (resized).jpeg
    34794968-212F-4074-9FE4-43CA7CE42C39 (resized).jpeg
    98FBAEA4-812C-47A7-899F-087DB0F12396 (resized).jpeg
    C4BE4D96-D556-41E5-A5AE-F41E3905C108 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider aurich.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#16 4 years ago

I have no inside knowledge, don't take this as anything but pure speculation:

There was that 'joke' Deadflip Bill & Ted banner. We know Deadflip has been working on a 'homebrew' pin, and I believe with some form of help from Stern, or Stern parts, or something. It would not surprise me in the least if this was an art package for that game, and not 'the next Stern'.

I would be surprised if ZY actually leaked a Stern game like that, he knows people follow his posts and know what he does, and they're usually more secretive than that.

Just my thoughts. Teasers look great, looks like the kind of strong line work ZY is so great at, and it's a fun idea. Whatever it is, pinball or otherwise, be happy to see how it turns out.

#47 4 years ago
    Quoted from frolic:

I think Aurich is bang on that this is deadflip's homebrew machine, which is going to make it a very hot attraction at every pinball show

Well clearly that theory was wrong heh.

Ah well, little harmless speculation, sure whatever ZY is doing will look cool. I haven’t been following the DF project but I hope it’s coming along too. At whatever pace, these things are long term projects.

#61 4 years ago
    Quoted from toyotaboy:

He doesn't seem like the type of person that could just hire Zombi Yeti to do a full pinball art package for a homebrew game.

Clearly that didn’t happen. And I don’t know ZY’s rates. But hiring an artist to do your pinball package isn’t in the realm of rich people only.

Honestly a lot of artists don’t charge enough for their work.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider aurich.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/zombi-zeti-bill-amp-teds-excellent-adventure?tu=aurich and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.