Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 70 posts
  • 49 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by RA77
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

wyld (resized).jpg
    c27dc6d332e0809655e0af9cbf0c43cae8c5a426.jpeg (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20190714-005037_Instagram (resized).jpg
    EA8E4516-AFAC-4032-9B99-B14875682549 (resized).jpeg
    FF55268E-4347-460B-8BEC-8637B7E2CC7E.gif
    193053C3-02BF-4913-B4BD-DD949782CCB9 (resized).jpeg
    34794968-212F-4074-9FE4-43CA7CE42C39 (resized).jpeg
    98FBAEA4-812C-47A7-899F-087DB0F12396 (resized).jpeg
    C4BE4D96-D556-41E5-A5AE-F41E3905C108 (resized).jpeg

There are 70 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #2 4 years ago
    98FBAEA4-812C-47A7-899F-087DB0F12396 (resized).jpeg98FBAEA4-812C-47A7-899F-087DB0F12396 (resized).jpegC4BE4D96-D556-41E5-A5AE-F41E3905C108 (resized).jpegC4BE4D96-D556-41E5-A5AE-F41E3905C108 (resized).jpeg
    #3 4 years ago

Brian Eddy said jokingly that he was working on that pin. Could he have been telling the truth or just a joke?

#4 4 years ago
    34794968-212F-4074-9FE4-43CA7CE42C39 (resized).jpeg34794968-212F-4074-9FE4-43CA7CE42C39 (resized).jpeg
    #5 4 years ago

Excellent!

#6 4 years ago

I really hope this a joke.

#8 4 years ago

Awesome. Finally a non old man theme!

#9 4 years ago

Strange things are afoot at the Circle-K.

#10 4 years ago

Station!!!!!!!

#11 4 years ago

I was never much of a Bill & Ted fan, but if it has awesome gameplay like IM, I can tolerate this theme a lot more than the former.

#12 4 years ago

Well there is another sequel currently filming...

#13 4 years ago
    Quoted from TwoHeartedMale:

I really hope this a joke.

I really hope it isn’t.

193053C3-02BF-4913-B4BD-DD949782CCB9 (resized).jpeg193053C3-02BF-4913-B4BD-DD949782CCB9 (resized).jpeg
    #14 4 years ago

Zombie Yeti is Awesome!

#15 4 years ago

"Hi, welcome to the future. San Dimas, California, 2688. And I'm telling you it's great here. The air is clean, the water's clean, even the dirt, it's clean. Bowling averages are way up, mini-golf scores are way down. And we have more excellent water slides than any other planet we communicate with. I'm telling you this place is great! But it almost wasn't. You see, 700 years ago, the two great ones, ran into a few problems. So now I have to travel back in time to help them out. If I should fail to keep these two on the correct path, the basis of our society will be in danger. Don't worry, it'll all make sense. I'm a professional. " - Rufus aka George Carlin

#16 4 years ago

I have no inside knowledge, don't take this as anything but pure speculation:

There was that 'joke' Deadflip Bill & Ted banner. We know Deadflip has been working on a 'homebrew' pin, and I believe with some form of help from Stern, or Stern parts, or something. It would not surprise me in the least if this was an art package for that game, and not 'the next Stern'.

I would be surprised if ZY actually leaked a Stern game like that, he knows people follow his posts and know what he does, and they're usually more secretive than that.

Just my thoughts. Teasers look great, looks like the kind of strong line work ZY is so great at, and it's a fun idea. Whatever it is, pinball or otherwise, be happy to see how it turns out.

#17 4 years ago

I must admit I’ve never seen the movie. Might have to watch it this weekend.
    Zombie Zeti can make anything look cool!

I want a Zombie Yeti artbook with Gremlins , Caddy Shack, Karate Kid, Goonies, Back to the Future....all 80’s classics .

#18 4 years ago

A Wiseman once told me that no projects that he has/is working on was being released by STERN this year....

#19 4 years ago

I need saint Jeanne in my life

#20 4 years ago

If it were reality, I think it has potential to be pretty damn good. Have a scoop under a phone booth for time travel modes, the game of clue vs death, collecting parts to build robot Bill and Ted, the soundtrack and possible call outs... so much that could be done. I’d be in for sure.

#21 4 years ago

Faith No More cameo and instabuy. Station!

#22 4 years ago

Going to be a long weekend

#23 4 years ago

Most excellent!

#24 4 years ago

Wow... I may have to buy a stern.

#25 4 years ago
    Quoted from Deez:

Semi-old. 40+. I dig it!

His Beetlejuice concept art went nowhere. Hoping this one is real.

#26 4 years ago

Zill and Zed's Zexcellent Zadventure: art by Zombie Zeti?

#27 4 years ago
    Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Semi-old. 40+. I dig it!
    His Beetlejuice concept art sent nowhere. Hoping this one is real.

Wasn’t that Franchi though?

#28 4 years ago

I just watched some of 1 the other day and forgot how fun it was to watch; although I've never been a massive fan.

1991 I worked at the movies in the mall & we all had the times worked out on Bogus Journey when death showed up, and would slowly start creeping back towards the theatre to watch it. William Sadler of Shawshank fame no less, whom knew. Good to see he'll be in the next one.

"Best of 7"
    "DAMN RIGHT!"

#29 4 years ago
    Quoted from Deez:

How is this not old?

I have never even heard of it

#30 4 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

There was that 'joke' Deadflip Bill & Ted banner. We know Deadflip has been working on a 'homebrew' pin, and I believe with some form of help from Stern, or Stern parts, or something. It would not surprise me in the least if this was an art package for that game, and not 'the next Stern'.

On the other side, Deadflip hasn't been secretive (to say the least) on his homebrew project for the time beeing...and he hasn't repost or react to the ZY teaser.

#31 4 years ago
    FF55268E-4347-460B-8BEC-8637B7E2CC7E.gifFF55268E-4347-460B-8BEC-8637B7E2CC7E.gif
    #32 4 years ago

Hopefully Bryan Eddy design and ANYBODY but Dwight on code.

#33 4 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

I have no inside knowledge, don't take this as anything but pure speculation:
    I would be surprised if ZY actually leaked a Stern game like that, he knows people follow his posts and know what he does, and they're usually more secretive than that.
    Just my thoughts. Teasers look great, looks like the kind of strong line work ZY is so great at, and it's a fun idea. Whatever it is, pinball or otherwise, be happy to see how it turns out.

Definitely not. His homebrew is absolutely miles out at this point, and they're not going to pay ZY to do that.

#34 4 years ago

Gotta tell some of my friends about this...Dave Beethoven, Maxine of Arc, Herman the Kid, Bob Genghis Khan, Socrates Johnson, Dennis Freud and...uh...Abraham Lincoln

#35 4 years ago

BATEA . Non-non-non-non-heinous dude.

#37 4 years ago

So let me get this straight.........Stern is saying Superman 78 is not worthy, but Bill and Teds is????? Someone shoot me now!

#38 4 years ago

We will FINALLY get a winger song in a pinball!! (hey, before you laugh, battle stations is a great song, but yes Winger sucks )

#39 4 years ago

At this point I’d prefer that they’d wait until after the 3rd movies release, so that material from all three could be incorporated.

#40 4 years ago

I’d be perfectly fine with it just being Excellent Adventure based myself.

#41 4 years ago
    Quoted from gunstarhero:

Yes, please....NO bogus journey!

#42 4 years ago
    Quoted from gunstarhero:

Quoted from cosmokramer:

Yes, please....NO bogus journey!

Did ya even look at the art? That’s totally bogus journey

EA8E4516-AFAC-4032-9B99-B14875682549 (resized).jpegEA8E4516-AFAC-4032-9B99-B14875682549 (resized).jpeg
    #43 4 years ago

Awesome. I hope this is true. It will save me money.

#44 4 years ago
    Quoted from thedarkknight77:

So let me get this straight.........Stern is saying Superman 78 is not worthy, but Bill and Teds is????? Someone shoot me now!

I agree with Stern...

#45 4 years ago
    Screenshot_20190714-005037_Instagram (resized).jpgScreenshot_20190714-005037_Instagram (resized).jpg
    #46 4 years ago

I can't think of an actual Stern release where the artist intentionally leaked their art.

I think Aurich is bang on that this is deadflip's homebrew machine, which is going to make it a very hot attraction at every pinball show.

#47 4 years ago
    Quoted from frolic:

I think Aurich is bang on that this is deadflip's homebrew machine, which is going to make it a very hot attraction at every pinball show

Well clearly that theory was wrong heh.

Ah well, little harmless speculation, sure whatever ZY is doing will look cool. I haven’t been following the DF project but I hope it’s coming along too. At whatever pace, these things are long term projects.

#48 4 years ago
    Quoted from Luckydogg420:

At this point I’d prefer that they’d wait until after the 3rd movies release, so that material from all three could be incorporated.

I don't known man, that could go either way.
    That didn't work out so well when they did Indiana Jones.
    I love Indiana Jones, but boy did they shit the bed with Crystal Skull.
    The first two Biil and Ted movies are classics and although I can't wait to see the new movie, it's an unknown.

#49 4 years ago
    Quoted from Coindork:

I love Indiana Jones, but boy did they shit the bed with Crystal Skull.

This movie was the 1st time that I paused the Blu-ray while watching at home, walked up to the tv and pointed saying “There, right there is the line between the stage and the backdrop. Look how badly this is filmed”. What a piece of trash

#50 4 years ago

Its looks to be Bill and Teds artwork. Noticed their band name "WYLD STALN" on the speaker grill in the 2nd pic. Aka Wild Stallion from the Bill and Teds movie. Would be interesting pin. Was there another type of tv show or movie that had that type of spelling or lettering to signifiy what ZY was teasing??

c27dc6d332e0809655e0af9cbf0c43cae8c5a426.jpeg (resized).jpgc27dc6d332e0809655e0af9cbf0c43cae8c5a426.jpeg (resized).jpg
    There are 70 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/zombi-zeti-bill-amp-teds-excellent-adventure?hl=odenonmyside513 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.