Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Bsoder52
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

thumbnail2 (resized).jpg
    thumbnail (resized).jpg
    image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bsoder52.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12 3 years ago

Hi all, new the board. Just picked up a zizzle toy pinball game for the kids, but have to admit it's pretty fun once I installed aftermarket buttons for the flippers. I'm looking to replace a burn out blue LED on the playing field. I have the LEDs mentioned about in this post, but I'm a little weary to start cutting wires as it's all daisy chained and i don't really know what I'm doing. I can solder a little bit, cut and stripe wires, insulated with hot glue...but which wires to cut, use the existing platform the current led is mounted to, etc...which is the ground? why are there four wires? (2 for led and 1 for ground no? )just don't know. Here are a couple pics. If anyone can help me with some tips I'd appreciate it big time! Thanks much.

thumbnail (resized).jpgthumbnail2 (resized).jpg
    #13 3 years ago

Still looking for help on this one if anyone has replaced LEDs in a Zizzle toy pinball?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bsoder52.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside