Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by unigroove
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

#1 12 years ago

I've looked all over the place for some information on this pin. Is there any pictures of the backglass or playfield. Did it ever get made?

#2 12 years ago

If you listen to Clay's topcast interview with Python he talks about it a bunch I believe...the guy makes for a very good interview...bit of a nut

#3 12 years ago

there was one protype made and the guy who owns it lives in Southern Cali...

#4 12 years ago
Quoted from tomdotcom:

If you listen to Clay's topcast interview with Python he talks about it a bunch I believe...the guy makes for a very good interview...bit of a nut

Python's interview was fun to listen too. I also enjoyed Tim Arnold's (I think there were 2 separate interviews), both have some crazy stories.

#5 12 years ago

One was made. Probably close to white wood stage, some of the playfield art was done or lined in. Capcom's art department blew a ton of money on the two dolls in the backglass or backbox.

Penises for flippers and boobies for pop bumpers. Capcom wasn't going to build it and after the fact Williams "turned" it down.

It does exist. During the BBB project, there were a couple people working on Capcom books, so we may yet see pictures someday.

LTG

#6 12 years ago

I will try to get some pics one day yet the guy who owns it is super private and I don't even know him personaly.. Its a friend of a friend..... haha sounds like a line from one of my favorite movies...

#7 12 years ago

Python seems like an eccentric guy for sure. I was shocked at the shots he took at other designers in the Topcast interview, like Barry Oursler (just a screwdriver guy) and Mark Ritchie (never designed anything, just copies other people's stuff). He seemed bitter, but not negative!

He also described a design he had where the players head is in a plexi bubble and the ball can roll 360 degrees around the bubble. Sounds innovative.

He also claims he sold the idea for P2K to B/W for $75K when he left. Nobody has ever substantiated that and it sounds like he could be using bullshit to baffle brains!

I like the BoP's mouth!

#8 12 years ago
Quoted from Wise_Guy:

I will try to get some pics one day yet the guy who owns it is super private and I don't even know him personaly.. Its a friend of a friend..... haha sounds like a line from one of my favorite movies...

He also owns Red Line Fever and Loch Ness Among many other rare titles.

#9 12 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

Wise_Guy said:I will try to get some pics one day yet the guy who owns it is super private and I don't even know him personaly.. Its a friend of a friend..... haha sounds like a line from one of my favorite movies...
He also owns Red Line Fever and Loch Ness Among many other rare titles.

Haha yep that is correct....

#10 12 years ago

All that was left of Red Line Fever was pretty much a bare whitewood playfield.

LTG

#11 12 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

All that was left of Red Line Fever was pretty much a bare whitewood playfield.

And a motorcycle toy if I'm not mistaken.

2 months later
#12 11 years ago

Didn't someone once try to complete Red Line Fever? Not an individual project, but soliciting interest in the investment of completion of a multi-game venture.

Would love to see the photos of Zingy Bingy...

#13 11 years ago

+1000 on the photos

#14 11 years ago

At the time of IPB's BBB project on the private BBB forum a scanned article about Zingy Bingy was published. I may have lost it as it was on a crashed HD, but that article should still be somewhere online.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/zingy-bingy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.