1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Miguel351
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

zil2 (resized).png
    zill (resized).png
    vv (resized).png
    #1 1 year ago

Ever see pinball on a Zillow posting? As you house shop/look for rentals, do you see basement pins popping out of the woodwork? Post random internet stranger pinball spottings here, and link to the Zillow listing!

#2 1 year ago

I'll start:

This one is cross posted on the pinball horror pics due to the upholstry on the side of the pinball machine.

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/1-Sargent-Dr-Lockport-NY-14094/31435554_zpid/?utm_campaign=androidappmessage&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=txtshare&mmlb=g,44

vv (resized).pngvv (resized).png
    #3 1 year ago

Wow, that whole house could be a tourist attraction!

#4 1 year ago

I had a feeling this house would be the inspiration for this thread lol. Dude that house is so cool, I love it. Great idea for a topic though, I'm in!

#5 1 year ago

Should you maybe post a screenshot along with your link? Do zillow listing go away after the house is off the market?

#6 1 year ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Should you maybe post a screenshot along with your link? Do zillow listing go away after the house is off the market?

The Zillow listings don't go away, but great idea! Please post the relevant picture here for us!

#7 1 year ago

Pure funk. I would not want to install black lights in that place.

3 months later
    #8 1 year ago

Here's another one.

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/1104-Chukker-Ln-Crownsville-MD-21032/50882610_zpid/

I want that pool backing to woods with the outdoor fireplace. Anyone got a spare 1.4 million laying around?

zill (resized).pngzill (resized).png

zil2 (resized).pngzil2 (resized).png
    #9 1 year ago

What would be funny is if you or anyone here find one and buy their game off them.

#10 1 year ago

I'd be curious of some of these games actually belong to the staging companies at all. You find the right person there and you could probably buy them fairly cheap when they're "done" with them. Some of the local staging companies sell off all their stuff every other year or so at these large warehouse events at very nice discounts....

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/zillow-pinball-spotting-club and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.