11 (resized).jpg
10 (resized).jpg
9 (resized).jpg
8 (resized).jpg
7 (resized).jpg
6 (resized).jpg
5 (resized).jpg
4 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider concretehardt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#39 1 year ago
Quoted from Damonator:

Ugh - this is such a cluster.
Individual piece auctions would raise the most money, but then you have to take pictures/write descriptions/box and ship.
Just another sad chapter from the sad book of jpop.

I am pretty sure MG backglass have sold for over 2k alone in the past, but your right individual auctions would be a PITA

#42 1 year ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Soooo - Jpop avoids prison, the group is awarded his hoarder trash? Weak.

As one of the 19 who sued his ass believe me when I say I would of traded 100 storage units worth of JPOP’s stuff to see him go to prison! Don’t even get me started on my feelings on the justice system in this country and how it works for the average victim of a crime.

#63 1 year ago

Maybe we need to send it all to the Captains Auction

1 week later
#68 1 year ago
Quoted from Stevelondon:

What a load of junk. You could pay a decent artist to copy any of this artwork if you like it that much and hang them on your wall. The saddest thing about this is that whatever money is raised, none of it will go towards the people who were scammed and ripped off. It all goes to the lawyers in the end. So no surprise this guy doesn’t want to deal with anyone. Once those blood suckers get the remotest whiff of any dollars they start thinking how they can ‘legally’ get their noses in the trough. I agree with another poster… let it all die and burn. It’s like JP himself, just a pile of overhyped crap anyway. Personally for me, if I owned any of this rubbish I could never even look at it without thinking of all the lies, deceit, criminality and bad karma behind it… lije bringing the Annabelle doll into your home! All touched by the crazy, wild haired, f-up that is Joppa.

Don’t pull punches, tell us how you really feel?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider concretehardt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/zidware-assets-to-be-auctioned-off?tu=concretehardt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.