3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by thedefog
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thedefog.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 3 years ago
    Quoted from Seamlesswall:

I understand that. But these two are not reading zero. they are reading open. Why? My question is if I jump them what will happen?

W1, W3 & W5 should be jumpered for +25v & +50v coil operation. They should not read open. If W1 & W3 are open, replace with a wire jumper.

I am guessing your 0 ohm resistors may have just cracked, and your problem behavior is due to not having a spikeback dump available to it. These would not likely blow open like a fuse unless they were really cooked, in which case you'd have a lot of other board issues, blown diodes & transistors on aux board, etc. But please take this info with a grain of salt and make sure you probe and test components on those +25v & +50v lines. I don't want to be the guy that gave you the go ahead to blow up your game.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thedefog.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/zero-ohm-system-11-aux-board?tu=thedefog and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.