ZEN Willams Pinball Table pack 6

By Bumper

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 3 years ago

I did not find anything online, but there is an unlisted video with the new games:

Funhouse
Dr. Dude
Space Station

#2 3 years ago

They already took it down

Only played Space Station a few times, but really liked that pin. Did it mention a release date?

#3 3 years ago

What games are on it?

Edit:

Duh, it's in the original post.

#4 3 years ago

I was getting worried they were done. I would have thought it would have been the perfect time to release a bunch of new tables during the lockdown. I know I could have used some more

#5 3 years ago
Quoted from Parkshow30:

I was getting worried they were done. I would have thought it would have been the perfect time to release a bunch of new tables during the lockdown. I know I could have used some more

Presume they’re tied up with the Arcade1Up partnership. Rumor is that Stern might be jumping ship to Zen. Would explain why FarSight has been MIA for a while now.

#6 3 years ago
Quoted from cjchand:

Presume they’re tied up with the Arcade1Up partnership. Rumor is that Stern might be jumping ship to Zen. Would explain why FarSight has been MIA for a while now.

Very cool, I’d love to see new stern games get made! Really seems like the way for Stern to get into the home market for low end buyers too. Have a virtual machine that plays Stern titles for a grand and then some people will get hooked enough they will eventually buy the real thing.

#7 3 years ago

There is podcast called the Blahcast that is focused on virtual pinball. They have Zen on their show on occasion.

Zen mentioned that given the upcoming consoles (PS5 and XBOX Series X), that they are spending considerable time on that (at least that is what they hinted at directly)..... I hope that brings ray tracing and improved physics.

Zen did not mention Stern, but you just have to guess that is in the cards, I don't think there is any other active pinball studio for stern to partner with.

Zen mentioned they are spending time on the arcade 1up pinball machine....I think they said no WIFI or online gaming, along with some other small insights.

Nice to see some system 11 games are coming next.

I really like their Williams tables. Some of the additional animations are great, and some I could really do without.... For instance, on Cirqus Voltaire, the additional animation of the face of the bash toy in the real game is just awesome. Could totally do without the added ring master person they added to the game. Actually I wish they had two settings, one that just enhanced what is already there, and one that adds the extra things they built that I would probably just turn off... the clown in hurricane, the ringmaster character model, etc...

I really wish Zen would just allow us to buy the Williams games outright on the IPAD.... Love the games, hate the app.

#8 3 years ago

They took it down but it is still there...

At the end they show the following "influencers" :
* Deadflip
* Blahcade
* Spacies Arcade
* Rudysoup
* RP Flip
* Crow Continuum

No release date, just coming soon, but I expect to see it tomorrow.

#9 3 years ago

Space Station! That was one of my most wanted tables!

That and Funhouse make this an amazing pack. I'm not a huge fan of Dr. Dude, but that doesn't make me any less excited for the rest of the pack!

#10 3 years ago
Quoted from ataritoday:

Zen did not mention Stern, but you just have to guess that is in the cards, I don't think there is any other active pinball studio for stern to partner with.

Exactly. Also, I've heard "digital" from the mouths of folks like George Gomez, Zach Sharpe, and even Gary Stern himself. They cite it as a place they actively want to play. Like you say, Zen seems to be the only dev still doing this thing for real.

Side note: I'd *really* love to see Zen work with Gerry at Multimorphic. Zen gets the whole "do things with an interactive playfield you could never do in real life" thing. Imagine taking their Portal pin, making the back 1/3 physical, and having that on the P3!

#11 3 years ago
Quoted from ataritoday:

There is podcast called the Blahcast that is focused on virtual pinball. They have Zen on their show on occasion.

The BlahCade Pinball Podcast and it was this episode: https://link.medium.com/l9lXhgj2w8

#12 3 years ago

Thanks for correcting to BlahCade, sincere apologies for the typo.

And big thanks to your Jared for for all of the effort and energy you put into your show. Really enjoy the interviews and your perspective on pinball.

#14 3 years ago

The working video: Williams Pinball Volume 6 Coming Soon! FunHouse, Dr.Dude & Space Station!

1 year later
#15 2 years ago

They released Williams Indiana Jones today.

In the iOS app it’s priced as $15 one time purchase. Quite the premium.

And I played some of the daily challenges and it did not provide any table parts……

So, I continue to dislike the zen Williams app. Which is a shame as the tables play great and look good. I’m guessing eventually… they will will let the table parts start to be part of daily challenges….. but who knows.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Listowel Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 2.50
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom
Led

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/zen-willams-pinball-table-pack-6?hl=parkshow30 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.