(Topic ID: 298357)

Zen Studios is making a (virtual) My Little Pony pinball machine!!!

By oldbaby

2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by oldbaby
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

brony.gif
#1 2 years ago

"It’s a Zen Pinball Party -- and everyone’s invited!

MY LITTLE PONY Pinball releases into Zen Pinball Party on Apple Arcade soon.

Visit Twilight Sparkle and her friends as they begin preparations for the largest party Equestria has ever seen! Play everypony's mane mode to start the Wizard Mode, and lock balls into the Tree of Harmony for a spectacular 6-ball multiball!"

Not a dream! Not a hoax! Not an imaginary tale!
It says Apple Arcade... I hope it comes to PC and Consoles as well.

Edit: These Apple Arcade tables look a little bit simpler than the ones for PC and Consoles. Could be just my imagination.

#2 2 years ago

Part of Apple Arcade is that the games are exclusives, but that doesn't necessarily mean that developers don't release slightly modified versions on other platforms.

#3 2 years ago

The South Park table from them is absolutely incredible, i wish someone would actually build it.

#4 2 years ago

Nice! Simple but cute and it sounds like they have Tara Strong actually voicing the lines.
Hasbro always goes all out

#5 2 years ago

Finally me and my bronies can party in Equestria silver ball style!!!

brony.gifbrony.gif

#6 2 years ago

Glad to see them pumping out more tables….just a bit bummed they some will be exclusive to Apple Arcade.

But I have to admit… did not see that one coming…. Looks like some other nice family friendly themes coming as well, Kung fu panda, etc

#7 2 years ago

Ah, the toys that made us.......I was more into Action Man myself. Love what Zen did with that Star Wars Collectables table. Their VR pinball experiences are the best. All that fun for just a few quid. Crazy value.

#8 2 years ago

If I was doing an MLP table I would make it about stacking multiballs like in JJP PotC. That would be the thematic resonance: stacking multiballs = cooperation and friendship.
I guess as long as we're on the subject, it would be cool if collecting apples progressed you towards Applejack multiball like collecting gold progresses you toward Tortuga multiball in JJP PotC.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/zen-studios-is-making-a-virtual-my-little-pony-pinball-machine and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.