Topic Stats

• 258 posts
  • 93 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by ViperVS
  • Topic is favorited by 38 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 8 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

cftbl (resized).png
Good-Fellas-Hilarious (resized).jpg
IMG_0227 (resized).PNG
IMG_0228 (resized).PNG
pasted_image (resized).png
1B5258A5-CA64-44A8-A136-0E67AB27EA9A (resized).jpeg
1C5F229B-CFFC-4634-8333-38175284C980.gif
A1C58467-1A7A-4CBB-B212-199587B60DD6 (resized).png

There are 258 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 6.
#251 81 days ago

I think the ball physics on these B/W tables suck. TPA was better but not perfect either. Get rid of that stupid ball trail too. I’m not paying for anything until they start releasing some new titles not already done.

#252 81 days ago
Quoted from yuriijos:

I think the ball physics on these B/W tables suck. TPA was better but not perfect either. Get rid of that stupid ball trail too. I’m not paying for anything until they start releasing some new titles not already done.

You have to change the mode from... I'm forgetting but I'm sure someone will remember what they're specifically called, but the the default mode is with easier physics, table animations, and ball trails, while the Arcade(?) mode is with realistic physics and none of the things mentioned previously.

#253 81 days ago
Quoted from VALIS666:

You have to change the mode from... I'm forgetting but I'm sure someone will remember what they're specifically called, but the the default mode is with easier physics, table animations, and ball trails, while the Arcade(?) mode is with realistic physics and none of the things mentioned previously.

I believe it’s called “classic mode” and you have to go into the UI menu to turn all the other BS Off. The stupid score pop ups were the most annoying IMO.

#254 81 days ago

I should buy a kiddie console switch to enjoy FX3?

Good-Fellas-Hilarious (resized).jpg

I have been trying, but I'm a long way from warming up to pinball FX.

#255 81 days ago
Quoted from Neal_W:

I should buy a kiddie console switch to enjoy FX3?
[quoted image]
I have been trying, but I'm a long way from warming up to pinball FX.

Pick up a Switch, you won't be disappointed. It's a great console. Also, these games are VERY well done. Much more polish than Farsight. Sure, you have to disable all the Get Z targeted crap, and change the physics setting, but once you do they play and look fantastic.

#256 81 days ago

I downloaded it a few days ago and its great

#257 81 days ago

On roadshow on Nintendo Switch the left ramp is Very hard to pass, right flipper is not enought strong :/

2 months later
#258 2 days ago

Anyone else noticed that they'r using wrong coil stops?

Way too easy to stop the ball.

cftbl (resized).png
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Hackettstown, NJ
$ 8.50
Lighting - Led
Pinball Haus
There are 258 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 6.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside