Topic Stats

• 216 posts
  • 76 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 days ago by BenLogan
  • Topic is favorited by 35 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 6 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_0227 (resized).PNG
IMG_0228 (resized).PNG
pasted_image (resized).png
1B5258A5-CA64-44A8-A136-0E67AB27EA9A (resized).jpeg
1C5F229B-CFFC-4634-8333-38175284C980.gif
A1C58467-1A7A-4CBB-B212-199587B60DD6 (resized).png

There are 216 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 5.
#201 5 months ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Just looked it up Adam and sorry to say but the tables won't be out until December 18th for the Nintendo Switch. The release got delayed for some reason.

Much appreciate the info! I couldn't even find info on the delay on Zen's website!

2 months later
#202 3 months ago

When are the new tables coming out? Physics and reliability is much better than Pinball Arcade.

#203 3 months ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

When are the new tables coming out? Physics and reliability is much better than Pinball Arcade.

I dont know, some of the tables the physics feel pretty off to me. The graphics are awesome though thats for sure.

1 week later
#204 86 days ago

Anyone try the iOS app yet ?

Tables look great on an iPad. Nice lighting.

Physics offer two options. Just got access to the pro physics tonight. I like them. It makes the tables harder, but it seems like it is more bouncy, ie off a dead flip, etc. no it’s not the real thing but two good options. Games are fun to play

I really like the visual enhancements zen is doing. Why not animate the dragon if you can, and it can be turned off if us don’t want it

Daily challenges can be fun.

One downside for me is the fermium model. Lots of ways to grind for tickets, zen coins and parts. Confusing at first... but if you want you can grind your way to free tables. Fairly quick to unlock the basic tables. But if you want pro physics or graphic enhancements it will take a long time....shorter if you want to watch a lot of ads.

They recently offered unlock all 7 tables for $20 which seems pretty fair. Just pulled the trigger on that tonight.

So overall good portable pinball. I would say games are better than TPA. Give it a download and try it out.

Their is a completion mode that I have no yet tried

#205 85 days ago
Quoted from ataritoday:

I installed on my phone. The graphics are fantastic, but the ball seems to be made of lead.

#206 85 days ago

Just installed on my iPad.
If I compare MM with the real pin (which I own) the physics seems more real by far on this one comparing with PA.

#207 83 days ago
Quoted from ataritoday:

Tables look great on an iPad. Nice lighting.
Physics offer two options. Just got access to the pro physics tonight. I like them. It makes the tables harder, but it seems like it is more bouncy, ie off a dead flip, etc. no it’s not the real thing but two good options. Games are fun to play
I really like the visual enhancements zen is doing. Why not animate the dragon if you can, and it can be turned off if us don’t want it
Daily challenges can be fun.
One downside for me is the fermium model. Lots of ways to grind for tickets, zen coins and parts. Confusing at first... but if you want you can grind your way to free tables. Fairly quick to unlock the basic tables. But if you want pro physics or graphic enhancements it will take a long time....shorter if you want to watch a lot of ads.
They recently offered unlock all 7 tables for $20 which seems pretty fair. Just pulled the trigger on that tonight.
So overall good portable pinball. I would say games are better than TPA. Give it a download and try it out.
Their is a completion mode that I have no yet tried

So I installed on my iPad and I played MM, unlocked the table by playing a one-ball game. Now I can't do anything in the app but play daily challenges, specifically one ball games on MM?!

I can see a short time promotion deal on the screen to buy all 7 tables and the back arrow to presumably return to the games list screen, but the only thing I can press on is to start a one-ball challenge on MM. I even uninstalled the app and re-installed, same thing.

IMG_0227 (resized).PNGIMG_0228 (resized).PNG
Any suggestions on how I can pick a different game to try or even purchase the tables?

#208 83 days ago
Quoted from Fytr:

Any suggestions on how I can pick a different game to try or even purchase the tables?

I think the app is still in tutorial mode for you until you complete a daily challenge. After that you can play your unlocked table or more daily challenges.

#209 82 days ago
Quoted from Bonk:

I think the app is still in tutorial mode for you until you complete a daily challenge. After that you can play your unlocked table or more daily challenges.

Thanks, that was it. The do a terrible job explaining WTH is going on.

Not liking all the typical app store fremium crap they have loaded this thing with. I guess I'm not the target market. I tried it, it was fine. Prices seem crazy high though for someting I'll probably play a couple of times. Going back to playing real pinball now...

#210 82 days ago

Go to arcade play and pick the flipper button on the bottom of the screen. You will be able to play full games of MM. you then have to unlock “parts” to unlock other tables or you can just purchase them.

#211 82 days ago

Are new tables going to be released soon?

#212 81 days ago

Basically you pick one table and u can start playing that in arcade mode immediately. The other thing you can do is daily challenges. I think limited to that same table. If you do the first daily challenges and do the daily challenges that require you to watch a video you should have 6 challenges per day to complete and win table parts, tickets and coins (not many coins from my experience)

You need table parts and tickets to unlock more tables. If you grind for two weeks it is pretty reasonable to unlock all tables for free play, on line. Maybe 30 min a day and the challenges are fun. Watching the ads gets old

Let’s say you want to get to level 4 so you can play offline, have enhanced graphics and enjoy pro physics. 3 ways to do that:

1. Continue to grind for what would appear to be a really long time... parts to unlock the next levels go up exponentially
2. Buy zen coins.... use them to buy table parts, tickets,etc... so you can unlock everything. Pretty pricey and frankly a bit confusing
3. Email zen via the app and tell them you would like the offer that was out there to buy the tables outright for $20. This is cheaper then buying the zen coins.

I did option number 3. That 3rd option was very inconsistent in how it was rolled out by zen. And it was time limited. My view is that they reall want the freemium model to work, but are appeasing the people who just want to avoid all that freemium stuff, like me. I couldn’t not take the ads anymore after 2 weeks.

I’m enjoying the tables. But that freemium stuff is just overly complex, and too any ads....so was happy they offered the option to buy....BUT that should be much easier to find and more widespread.

#213 81 days ago
Quoted from ataritoday:

Basically you pick one table and u can start playing that in arcade mode immediately. The other thing you can do is daily challenges. I think limited to that same table. If you do the first daily challenges and do the daily challenges that require you to watch a video you should have 6 challenges per day to complete and win table parts, tickets and coins (not many coins from my experience)
You need table parts and tickets to unlock more tables. If you grind for two weeks it is pretty reasonable to unlock all tables for free play, on line. Maybe 30 min a day and the challenges are fun. Watching the ads gets old
Let’s say you want to get to level 4 so you can play offline, have enhanced graphics and enjoy pro physics. 3 ways to do that:
1. Continue to grind for what would appear to be a really long time... parts to unlock the next levels go up exponentially
2. Buy zen coins.... use them to buy table parts, tickets,etc... so you can unlock everything. Pretty pricey and frankly a bit confusing
3. Email zen via the app and tell them you would like the offer that was out there to buy the tables outright for $20. This is cheaper then buying the zen coins.
I did option number 3. That 3rd option was very inconsistent in how it was rolled out by zen. And it was time limited. My view is that they reall want the freemium model to work, but are appeasing the people who just want to avoid all that freemium stuff, like me. I couldn’t not take the ads anymore after 2 weeks.
I’m enjoying the tables. But that freemium stuff is just overly complex, and too any ads....so was happy they offered the option to buy....BUT that should be much easier to find and more widespread.

Great description of the game. I have only had it a few days, but I have played one daily challenge with a table I did not have unlocked. I also find the daily challenges fun.

#214 81 days ago
Quoted from ataritoday:

The offer I saw on the weekend worked out to $37 Cdn for the tables. Not that motivated I guess.

1 week later
#215 73 days ago
Quoted from jp1985:

Are new tables going to be released soon?

March 19th, at least on Xbox. ToM, Safe Cracker and The Champion Pub

2 months later
#216 9 days ago

Volume 4 is out May 28th:

Road Show
Whitewater
Hurricane

They look great!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 36.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
MONSTERFISH MODS
$ 40.00
Lighting - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Falling Waters, WV
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
5,500 (Firm)
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Cincinnati, OH
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball
$ 27.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
$ 229.99
$ 89.99
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 249.00
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Hackettstown, NJ
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Siegecraft Electronics
$ 15.75
Cabinet Parts
Tilted Pinball
$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 30.00
There are 216 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 5.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside