(Topic ID: 164050)

Zen pinball is amazing for Nintendo 3ds

By cdnpinbacon

7 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpg
    #1 7 years ago

I decided to pick up a Nintendo 3ds specifically for Netflix and pinball. I can't believe the quality of the zen pinball series and how much fun it is playing in 3D. The fact your scores are ranked around the world and even locally, is fantastic. Well done Zen and the star wars series released is just as addictive. I hope more tables are in the works!
    Apologize for the crappy pics but the graphics are amazing.

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#2 7 years ago

I have this as well and enjoy it but I don't think they will ever bring but those 4 tables to the system......they have been available forever and don't seem to want to support the platform past what they have available so far.

#3 7 years ago

I play Zen on the Wii U from time to time. I agree it's pretty nice!

#4 7 years ago

Cool. Physical game or download?

#5 7 years ago

Downloaded games.

Zen also has Star Wars and A marvel series...both excellent.

6 months later
    #6 7 years ago

Bump this hidden gem of pinball fun

#7 7 years ago
    Quoted from Pinballerchef:

I have this as well and enjoy it but I don't think they will ever bring but those 4 tables to the system......they have been available forever and don't seem to want to support the platform past what they have available so far.

The new Zen Marvel and Star Wars series have been added. As mentioned both are excellent with 8 new machines optimized for 3D. The live leaderboard scores/stats component works great

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/zen-pinball-is-amazing-for-nintendo-3ds and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.