7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Hazoff
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSCN5014_(resized).JPG
    DSCN5010_(resized).JPG
    #1 7 years ago

Been playing this all am...3 tables, actor callouts, upper pf, cool video mode & more.

Motion tracker screen right where it should be.

Incredible amount of entertainment for $10 bucks!

Well executed use of this license for sure!

DSCN5010_(resized).JPGDSCN5010_(resized).JPG

DSCN5014_(resized).JPGDSCN5014_(resized).JPG

#2 7 years ago

I need to buy this today.....

#3 7 years ago

Looks supercool....love the calllouts and motion tracker.....

#4 7 years ago

PM sent if you don't; i will!!

#5 7 years ago
    Quoted from hawkmoon:

PM sent if you don't; i will!!

"Surely, you can't be serious"

#6 7 years ago
    Quoted from RandomGuyOffCL:

"Surely, you can't be serious"

“I say we take off, nuke the site from orbit. It’s the only way to be sure.”

#7 7 years ago

Don't you hate it when they forget to include ramp sounds in video pinball? Hit the ramp and expect to get the usual rush... nope...just dead silence. In fact there are all kind of silent hits when I watch this... just a couple beeps here and there. Zen tables are really hit or miss on this.
    Such an easy thing to fix but maybe the creators haven't played much actual pinball... you need some good audio feedback when hitting ramps, etc. Pumps up the player.

#8 7 years ago

Layout looks super similar to the Southpark one.

Also, I agree with Manic. As someone who owns all of the tables on Steam and Android, the game lacks a certain *thing* when nailing ramps and such.

#9 7 years ago

Look how awesome the artwork is on these alien themed tables compared to the pasty boring playfield from the real aliens game aurich worked on. I guess this shows what could have been allowed with the license.

#10 7 years ago

Fun tables. I like Aurichs art better, the AvsP artwork is the best of the 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/zen-alien-pinballonly-10 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.