(Topic ID: 45938)

Zdoor and I are now Stern Distributors and have a New Website, By Hemi

By HemiOrange09

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

There are 59 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 10 years ago
    Quoted from rlslick:

Steve and Gio, BIG congrats to the both of you! I've gotta say, you both will add so much excitement with your ingenious ideas making pinball games vintage or new feel complete/polished. Can't wait to own some of your SG or GS special editions. Lets start with ST, sign me up!
    Cheers, and Congrats again!!!
    Art

No worries Art... Gio and I will hook you up

#52 10 years ago
    Quoted from markmon:

You guys have some really cool and unique products.

Thanks and there will more coming as we keep this ball rolling....

#53 10 years ago

OK I had contacted Zdoor about the IM backbox light kit before and I believe I am on his list for when they become available. I will not purchase on your new web site for now and will wait for a PM from Zdoor saying its available. Thanks.

#55 10 years ago

Congrats Steve!

Starting out as a new Stern Distributor would normally not be an easy thing to do without a reputation behind you, but since you already have a reputation for providing great products and support for them, you already have a reputation to build on and a client base as well.

#56 10 years ago

Hey Steve,

The site works fine for me now,just bought the TRC mod
    Thanks

#57 10 years ago
    Quoted from RobT:

Congrats Steve!
    Starting out as a new Stern Distributor would normally not be an easy thing to do without a reputation behind you, but since you already have a reputation for providing great products and support for them, you already have a reputation to build on and a client base as well.

Thanks Rob... I will do my best for everyone.

Steve

#58 10 years ago
    Quoted from pingod:

Hey Steve,
    The site works fine for me now,just bought the TRC mod
    Thanks

Yes I saw your order come through via an email to me from the website...

Thanks for your purchase,
    Steve

4 weeks later
    #59 10 years ago

Bump for your site

Thanks to Steve and Gio for great service

There are 59 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/zdoor-and-i-are-now-stern-distributors-and-have-a-new-website-by-hemi/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.