(Topic ID: 45938)

Zdoor and I are now Stern Distributors and have a New Website, By Hemi

By HemiOrange09

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

There are 59 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 11 years ago

As of 4/3/2013, We are Stern Pinball Machine Distributors. Please contact us for pricing and availability on NIB Stern pinball machines when they are announced from Stern. Also, we will to be offering opened but un-played Stern pinballs with our mods added to them. Making them "Limited Refined Versions". When we have machines in stock, the prices and titles will be announced.

Here is our website.... http://pinballrefinery.bravesites.com/

Thanks,

Steve

#2 11 years ago

Will you offer unmodded versions as well?

#3 11 years ago

Nice site!

#4 11 years ago
    Quoted from PEN:

Will you offer unmodded versions as well?

Yes we will also be offering NIB machines as well.

#5 11 years ago

Very awesome. Good luck on your new/expanded venture!

#6 11 years ago

Awesome!

#7 11 years ago

Thanks... It is still under a little construction but it is working. New items will be still showing up over the next couple of weeks.

#8 11 years ago

I swear to god, if one more person on this board becomes a distributor, I'm putting in a request to be one too.

#9 11 years ago

Congrats! And good luck in your new adventure.

#10 11 years ago

Good to know guys. Loved the mods you all make. Congrats!

#11 11 years ago

Congrats on the website. I hate to ask this because I know you have a lot on your plate, but here goes. Any idea on when the TR mods will be done?

#12 11 years ago
    Quoted from mmuglia:

Congrats! And good luck in your new adventure.

Thanks... We both have enjoyed pinball for several years and want to offer new machines at competitive prices. Also we want to offer our modifications all ready installed in them, so people have a turn key tricked out machine.

#13 11 years ago

Congrats! Best wishes with the endeavor.

#14 11 years ago
    Quoted from hank35:

Congrats on the website. I hate to ask this because I know you have a lot on your plate, but here goes. Any idea on when the TR mods will be done?

I am working hard on them... no worries. They are coming.

Thanks for your patience....

#15 11 years ago

^
    Thank you

#16 11 years ago
    Quoted from Frax:

I swear to god, if one more person on this board becomes a distributor, I'm putting in a request to be one too.

It is the best way to deal with pinflation.

All kidding aside, congrats and good luck on the venture Hemi.

#18 11 years ago

Congrats and good luck on your new business

#19 11 years ago

Nice site
    Do you have the cannon mod already done with Matt,in the full kit.

How long is it taking to do the LOTR potd mod as well.

#20 11 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

It is the best way to deal with pinflation.
    All kidding aside, congrats and good luck on the venture Hemi.

We will do our best on the prices and "pinflation"... Since we are starting out, Zdoor and I are not sure how many machines will be allocated from Stern.

#21 11 years ago
    Quoted from pingod:

Nice site
    Do you have the cannon mod already done with Matt,in the full kit.
    How long is it taking to do the LOTR potd mod as well.

Not yet, his prototype cannon is getting close. Once, I start getting the cannons from Matt, the first round of them will be going to the TRC mod orders that I have taken. I am NOT taking orders for just the cannon until I finish the TRC mods. After the AC/DC mods, I will be going back to the LOTR, POTD mod.

#22 11 years ago

Ok,sounds good.
    It says you have two left of the TRC mods on your site,will that be with the Matt cannon mod.

#23 11 years ago

That is great-more competition means Stern will have to adjust allocation levels and be fair to all distributors. Good luck guys-awesome stuff-Giovanni you told me you were working on something-but this is big news-congrats!

#24 11 years ago

Congrats, Hemi!!

I really REALLY need to assemble a monster order from you for SM/Matt'sBAC lighting, LOTR lighting (I actually have the POTD protector and TWO sets of figures just for this), and the deluxe ACDC Premium treatments.

You're going to kill my bank account, dude!

#25 11 years ago

Congrats guys and nice site! Well played. Can't wait to see the TRC mod in action. Very cool.

#26 11 years ago
    Quoted from pingod:

Ok,sounds good.
    It says you have two left of the TRC mods on your site,will that be with the Matt cannon mod.

Yes the TRC mod will come with the first round of Matt's cannon...I can make a some more of the TRC mod on this run. I just wanted to limit how many on the website, so things don't get totally out of control.

#27 11 years ago
    Quoted from Rick432:

Congrats, Hemi!!
    I really REALLY need to assemble a monster order from you for SM/Matt'sBAC lighting, LOTR lighting (I actually have the POTD protector and TWO sets of figures just for this), and the deluxe ACDC Premium treatments.

You and me both

#28 11 years ago
    Quoted from HemiOrange09:

Yes the TRC mod will come with the first round of Matt's cannon...I can make a some more of the TRC mod on this run. I just wanted to limit how many on the website, so things don't get totally out of control.

I will take one TRC mod.
    Should I go to the site then.

#29 11 years ago

Nice. Very logical move. You guys are on fire lately. You did wonders on 2 machine I own : Avengers and AC DC. So now I think you guys will work on mods for every single machine Stern will come out with. I have to say it's a plus for the hobby (but not for my wallet). If you though you were busy before this... Only thing you guys are missing is a great Topper guy. Do you think you'll be offering Matt Mckee or Joe's (Laserrific) products? I know they are offering on alot of sites and companies (Ministry of pinball, Pinballife...) so why not with you guys for a total pimping experience. Lot of interest for this part of the market too. Just look at the latest AC DC 3d topper who's more than sold out. Just an idea. Congrats and will be happy to purchase from you guys again and again. Keep up the good work this is well derserved.

#30 11 years ago
    Quoted from Rick432:

Congrats, Hemi!!

All I ask is to PLEASE be patience when you place your "Monster" order and I will make everything that you want for your machines.

I also posted on Zdoor's AC/DC back box thread, I will be setting up a booth and bring my AC/DC Premium that has all of the mods in it on Saturday at the Michigan Pinball Expo. The machine has the Total Rock Concert mod, a "prototype apron" light effects, the Chinese toy cannon (for now), and Zdoor's unbelievable back box and under the cabin lighting kits.... The lighting effects are like no other machine on the planet.

If you are going to be at the show on Saturday, stop by and play this AC/DC....It Awesome

#31 11 years ago
    Quoted from pingod:

I will take one TRC mod.
    Should I go to the site then.

Sure... I have a few small orders come through and it been working just fine.

Thanks,
    Steve

#32 11 years ago

Zdoor's unbelievable back box and under the cabin lighting kits.... The lighting effects are like no other machine on the planet.

Both these mods come seperately or together for $300 ?

#33 11 years ago

I wish you good luck with your sales, but hope you aren't too busy to keep cooking up the great mods. I need to see a couple more X-Men updates before I decide if I want to start tricking it out or consider kicking it out. As it is now, it's fun, but in a "holding" position to see if it reaches "keeper status".

Keep up the good work.

#34 11 years ago
    Quoted from Darth_Chris:

Only thing you guys are missing is a great Topper guy.

They could do their own and have unique toppers. I'm guessing they already have the equipment for that as well based upon the other work they have put out.

#35 11 years ago
    Quoted from Darth_Chris:

Nice. Very logical move. You guys are on fire lately. You did wonders on 2 machine I own : Avengers and AC DC. So now I think you guys will work on mods for every single machine Stern will come out with. I have to say it's a plus for the hobby (but not for my wallet). If you though you were busy before this... Only thing you guys are missing is a great Topper guy. Do you think you'll be offering Matt Mckee or Joe's (Laserrific) products? I know they are offering on alot of sites and companies (Ministry of pinball, Pinballife...) so why not with you guys for a total pimping experience. Lot of interest for this part of the market too. Just look at the latest AC DC 3d topper who's more than sold out. Just an idea. Congrats and will be happy to purchase from you guys again and again. Keep up the good work this is well derserved.

We felt the same way about working together and Zdoor has been working on this announcement for us for a while now. Also a Big Thank You from Zdoor and myself for your repeat business.

I know that both of them are probably VERY busy and not to sure if they want "extra" work, but we will have to talk to Matt and Joe. I will have to talk to Zdoor a little more about this, but this might be an option, if you want their products when you purchase our machines, we can add them to it and some extra lighting effects as well (if you want) making them more of a complete package.

#36 11 years ago

This is awesome! Good luck guys!

#37 11 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

They could do their own and have unique toppers. I'm guessing they already have the equipment for that as well based upon the other work they have put out.

I agree but prefer they use their precious skills and time IN the machines

#38 11 years ago
    Quoted from Darth_Chris:

Both these mods come seperately or together for $300 ?

It is a separate mod and he is working on the final product. He will offering some kind of a discount if you purchase both of them at the same time. This Back Box mod is a lot of work to build and is 100% plug in play.... He will add more to the site when it is finished.

#39 11 years ago

Congrats, I look forward to your refined editions!

#40 11 years ago

Sure... I have a few small orders come through and it been working just fine.
    Thanks,Steve

I tried to buy it.
    It says you don't ship to me

I know you do,I have the mods on SM
    Might be a shopping cart thing.

Sent you an e-mail on the site as well.

#41 11 years ago

Hi guys! Congrats on your web site and business.

I just sent a small order through your site for the Tron Scoop Light. The site seems to work fine. This will look great in my Tron. Just got my Tesseract cube in the mail as well . SWEET!!

I am interested in the IM backbox light kit. In our last PM you said it would still be a week or two till you had these ready. Yet the web site says its "IN STOCK" . Are these ready to go? Should I place the order or are you still needing time to actually get these built and ready to ship?

#42 11 years ago
    Quoted from pingod:

I tried to buy it.
    It says you don't ship to me
    I know you do,I have the mods on SM
    Might be a shopping cart thing.
    Sent you an e-mail on the site as well.

I am working on it.... No Worries

#43 11 years ago
    Quoted from drjeff112:

Hi guys! Congrats on your web site and business.
    I just sent a small order through your site for the Tron Scoop Light. The site seems to work fine. This will look great in my Tron. Just got my Tesseract cube in the mail as well . SWEET!!
    I am interested in the IM backbox light kit. In our last PM you said it would still be a week or two till you had these ready. Yet the web site says its "IN STOCK" . Are these ready to go? Should I place the order or are you still needing time to actually get these built and ready to ship?

Hold off for now on the purchase of the back box kit.... Zdoor will send you a PM very soon. I am on the phone with him right now. EDIT...If you have already contacted Zdoor about his back box kits, he is working on them first. Then he will be offering them on the website as available. We are excited to announce this and the mods will become available on the site soon.

#44 11 years ago

I am working on it.... No Worries

It should work now for International orders... Please let me know if anyone is having a problem.

#45 11 years ago

Thank you for the congrats.

We're very excited about the opportunity and will do our best to be competitive and turn out great add ons and custom items for the machines. We both love pinball and take pride in what we put out. It will be a fun ride.

The site is up and running and we'll be adding items and inventory soon.

Backboxes are coming. Hoping to ship the first ones next week. They'll be going to those who already contacted me and then on the site. As Hemi said, he'll be showing some of the mods at the Michigan show this weekend. Really excited about people seeing some of the mods up close.

#46 11 years ago

Steve and Gio, BIG congrats to the both of you! I've gotta say, you both will add so much excitement with your ingenious ideas making pinball games vintage or new feel complete/polished. Can't wait to own some of your SG or GS special editions. Lets start with ST, sign me up!

Cheers, and Congrats again!!!
    Art

#47 11 years ago

Congrats Steve! You deserve nothing but good things for all of your hard work and the quality parts you have provided us with.

#48 11 years ago

GLWYB!!!

#49 11 years ago

Congratulations guys. The LOTR is awesome and we are looking forward to picking out the next pin to put next to it!

#50 11 years ago

You guys have some really cool and unique products.

There are 59 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/zdoor-and-i-are-now-stern-distributors-and-have-a-new-website-by-hemi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.