Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Butch2099
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider copperpot.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12 9 years ago
    Quoted from TimeTraveler:

The concerns I have are several: bureaucratic concerns (have you tried to do business in Mesa?), location (far from me and my cornucopia of games), logistical (don't know that the facilities are right for the power and lighting needs).

I'm actually pretty excited for the move to Mesa. The Ren was nice but I felt like the event outgrew the venue. I bring about 4 or 5 games, and Mesa is way closer for me, so that works nice. Although I'd still bring all my games even if the event was in Glendale. Hopefully more of the east valley guys will pony up a game or two since it's on our side of PHX.

I wouldn't worry too much about power, they've went out of their way the last two years to make sure we were good to go, no reason to think this year will be any different. As far as lighting, I like the dark arcade atmosphere of Zapcon, I hope they don't lose that.

I do know there will be differences in how we do things like load in load out in Mesa vs. Phx, but I also remember last year the meter maid running around giving everyone tickets while we were trying to load in our games, that was a PITA.

I suspect the actual event schedule will be published pretty close to the event itself. I'm stoked. I'm hoping that a WOZ and a Congo show up this year....

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider copperpot.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/zapcon-show-phoenix?tu=copperpot and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.